BOBCAT HIDE $$$

hunter_614

How much is a taned bobcat hide worth I have one I was going to get mounted but can not afford it, so I am contemplating selling it or trading it for other taxadermy work.

I'm impressed with the video's. Spent most of my youth following coon hounds. Still miss the bawl of a trailing hound. Location has made me a bird and big game hunter but no cats, some day hopefully. My congrats to you on some exciting hunts.

5348cat_coyote_combo.jpg

This is the only picture I have right now!

that looks like a decent cat. how did you skin it? Please tell me you didn't split it up the middle of the belly. Without actually seeing a good pic to grade it i would think that for the garmet market its worth $200-$350. They are graded on size from tip of nose to base of tail (streched) and by how wide the white part on the belly is and of course how prime the fur is. It looks like a decent wester cat. Selling for taxidermy work is hard to do but can bring more money. i've never personally done it, just sell them all at auction.

I had a taxadermist skin it and he still has it. Randy at full curl Taxadermy, He does great work. I am just shy on the money and plan on getting more cats in the future.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom