books cliff limited entry late hunt

londog39

Hey out there, I drew a late hunt limited entry hunt any weapon in the books cliff bitter creek south. I didn't expect to draw with only 4 points i was trying to build up points. I put in for the late cause i wouldn't be in the state for the early just in case i did and i did. So my question is i have tried to research it and there is nothing out there on late hunt. I had one person tell me to turn the tag in and retry, screw that what i have read it looks like a great hunt, I don't like that thought. I'm not looking for spider bull 2 I just want a decent bull over 300 would be nice I'm to old to wait another 10 years. Just want some of your expert help out there advice or something. this threw me a little but I'm also excited

Send me a PM I can point you in a good direction. Congrats on the tag.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I would for sure hang onto the tag if I were you, sounds like you have the bar set very realistic of 300, That is very acheivable out there.

You shouldn't have too many problems finding a 300 - 320 bull out there at that time. Good luck! JakeH will give you some great info.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Hey guys thanks for the help and support, JAKEH i sent you a pm i hope you got it, Rage thanks also. My friend said come here for help he sure was right. Cool place.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom