Bow Shop - Unit 45

ironranger

Does anyone know of a good bow shop near Unit 45? Have never hunted that area and will be bow hunting for elk this fall. Just wanted to know in case the worst happens....

I went thru my summer 2012 Bowhunters Of Wyoming quarterly mag. and I can't find a shop up around 45.

A few bow clubs in Cody but nothing close to Worland nor Greybull listed...as a shop....

Sorry--I tryed...

Robb

I think Cody is the closest and it's not really that far from where you'll be. Think killing a big bull and not those kind of problems though!

Got some good information for you from my best bud in Sheridan. He said Sports Lure in Buffalo does a lot of work on bows and saved a guy's bacon several years ago that was hunting with him and dry fired his bow by mistake. Their phone number is 307-684-7682. I've been there many times and it's a nice, big store with about anything you need on the spur of the moment. The store is on the west side of the main north/south drag past the stoplight by City Hall where you turn west to go over the mountains. He also said the the Outdoorsman in Worland may do stuff, but he's not sure. They are on the south side of the main east/west drag and I've also been in there a number of times, but it's small compared to the other one. Their number is 307-347-2891.

Topgun is right. sports lure is a great help and a great store. i have used them a lot when i lived there for a few months...they have bent over backwards for me to get some stuff for me and have given me killer deals on guns and bows... sheridan has rocky mountain sports.. not the best archery tech but enough to get you by.

cody has sunlight archery and rocky mountain sports also..

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom