boy shoots guide in face

Suppose it's a chance We all take!

One reason I've always liked NOT Hunting around other TARDS!

One year Me & My Friends were Huntin Pheasants & my Friend got Peppered by another Hunter We didn't know was in the area!

Luckily nothing Breaking the Skin!

But He was Bruised/Welted up in a few Misc Spots!

We have a couple local places where everybody gathers to Hunt Deer every year!

Too many Slugs Flyin for me!

Matter a time & Some Innocent ByStander will get shot,mark my word on it!

Ain't a PISSCUTTER in the area worth the Chance to me!

Hope the Guide mentioned above recovers & gets Well!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

It's the 3rd shooting accident they've had on the property.

The fatality occurred just a couple weeks ago.

I believe last year another guide got blasted in the face too. I could be wrong on that though.

Either way they've had a string of bad luck out there.

Hope the guide will recover with no future problems. Was peppered myself over 40 years ago by my best friend while hunting quail. A trip to the hospital to have shot removed is not a pleasant experience.

This was the first year that my 12 year old boy hunted. He carried the gun unloaded. But when it was loaded, I was behind him and was watching him very closely.

This particular guide is one of the few salt of the earth gentlemen left. He does more for youth hunting g sports, wing, muzz, or archery than anyone I know. And I'm near certain his guiding up there was more or less pro bono. So yeah. Some real winners out there.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

His wife is also a selfless one in a million. She has personally saved my bacon a time or to so everyone can keep the inflammatory bs to themselves.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Accidents can happen. A freak thing to have two so close together. I have hunted out there before, a fun place. Best wishes for those involved.

ITs better than reading a story of a kid that is glued to the XBOX all day and who goes out and goes on a rampage.

The kid probably got excited and didn't see the guide when going up to aim. Sucks that this happens and someone like yahoo news gets ahold of the story and crazy liberals watch it and tell their liberal friends that a kid shot the guide on purpose.

Now hunter safety classes should share this story with the students and teach them that hunting is a serious sport.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom