Breaks and the water level

goforbroke

Hunted in the breaks, unit 410, 3 years ago. we hunted in the willows, the gps showed we were in the lake, but there was no lake, only a river and lots of willows. We drew tags and are headed back up this year, but looking at the water level, things may be different.
Are most of the willows now under water?

Thanks

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-11 AT 10:56PM (MST)[p]Res will be full,water levels are MUCH higher than you saw,if you draw the tag dont plan on hunting the brush.

Bring your fishing pole though cause the fish numbers have already started to rebound. Screw elk hunting. ;)

This was Unit 410 in September, 2011. And since then we have near record snow fall that will raise will keep it this high, or higher, in 2011.

4643img_5656.jpg

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Randy, I need to start hanging out with you if you can get pictures from the future! No wonder you have so much success!

No #####!Can you get me a realtime satellite pic of my area for the day before the Bg opener 2011?

410 is shot out on public and Block management, was up there last year way too many hunters. Even a guy who hunts it every year and gets a big one struck out last year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom