Buckbunger's First 'Lope

predator

Very Active Member
My 'little brother' Buckbunger and I enjoyed a few great stalks, lots of blowing sand and some pretty country before he put the hammer down on his first antelope.

He's just shy of 14, and his horn tips face different directions, as you can see. His prong looks short, but with the mass it still measures nearly 5 to the back of the horn; I couldn't resist telling him to smack this buck. Right after we saw a positive monster (go figure) that I never saw in any scouting all summer.

We got to play the next day, explore some places I hadn't yet looked, found turkeys in the most questionable place, and just enjoyed the post successful hunt time we had together.

Congrats, BB, thanks for letting me come along!

4aafb8a773b9b9c7.jpg

4aafb95a77e0cc45.jpg

4aafb974787575c5.jpg

Pred

Turk, of course there were. :)

My bane involving objects with cutting edges continues, as does my ability to smash things with coolers. Then you add in the mysterious disappearing headlamp that was found a melted mess in a campfire, and you have an uproarious typical Pred adventure!!

Oh, and cactus spines in my butt. SO ANTELOPEY!

Pred

I thought that there may have been more to the story. With my knowlege of your unique abilities, I didn't need to ask.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-09 AT 04:49PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-09 AT 04:47?PM (MST)

looks like a great time. Its got me fired up to go this weekend.

BTW, does your bro realize the bolt is on the wrong side of his gun? thats poor quality control, I'd contact Browning about it!:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom