buffalo help

bene12

Im breaking my own rule of asking for hunting help but a great friend of mine has spent endless days hunting buffalo on the Kaibab and cannot connect. He doesn't have the money for a guide or he would have done that, there are some good buffalo guides up there but I understand it when money is an issue. He called and asked me to come up and help him, so Im heading up in two days. He has been on them a couple of times in the thick and didn't want to take a bad shot and they blew out, I know he is close. If anyone has any tips or advise I could sure use it. The two of us are avid Elk and mule deer hunters in Northern Az and would be more than willing to help out with advise or anything else you may need. Thanks

I am more than happy to help. I hunted the whole hunt last year and learned their patterns pretty good. I went without because of two reasons. First I only wanted a nice big mature bull so I turned down quite a few. The second is because of a moron outfitter that thinks he owns the world. I'm sure your buddy has run into him.

Send me a P.M. and I will send you a map and directions.
Hope I can help. wish you would of asked sooner.

Ya, hopefully since you didn't respond to my offer I hope that means you filled the tag.

P.S.: I wasn't bashing outfitters, I have several good friends & relatives that are outfitters. Some how there is always that one guy out there that just spoils it.

I apologize I didn't get back to you, I appreciate your offer, I left without checking Monstermuleys so I didn't see you had responded. I was kicking myself in the butt when I got home. My friend got called out on a fire and asked if I could take his wife (she had the tag). She is a machine, poor girl has been out there 24 days in a wall tent. She gets up and hikes 4 miles each morning looking and repeats it in the evening. We didn't have any luck, my kids got really sick so I could only help out for 5 days. She also got some tough family news and had to return, looks like she will only have the last 6 days to hunt in early june to get it done. I will get in touch with you in a few days so maybe we can find a good spot for her. Believe me, I know the outfitter you are referring too. He's a Bone Head.

Mark
[email protected]

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom