Buffett Calls Trump Out

I know you're allergic to money but not all of us are.

Buffett gives billions away to charity every year. I don't think anyone can say he's supporting Hillary because of the money. but if he is, all the more reason to vote for her.

I like money I'm not ashamed of it. if you were a fiscal conservative not a bible thumping whiner you'd get it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Buffett will never run, just like Trump never should have.

You like Trump because he's rich. but a guy who makes Trump look like a hobo who cares what he has to say.

What about Bloomberg and Cuban? they don't count either I bet. The Koch's aren't talking , and they're not paying either.

What's that leave the wonder jew from Vegas ? well gee.

Enough deflection. who thinks Trump will do it? and why won't he ? he has nothing to hide right? this is the gift that keeps on giving.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Vote For Her 440!

You know you will!

[font color="blue"]ONE OF THE ALL TIME STUPID POSTS OF 2016 By
Nemont:That mileage sucks. Off the lot my brother's 2016 Chevy
3500 Diesel got 20 mph and he drives 75 mph every where he goes.
He took the boxes off it and gets about 24. Doesn't matter if he
is towing anything or not.! (((Ya! I Want a Truck Like that
too!)))
[/font]

The Same kinda BS happened when Romney was Running!

All anybody could worry about was His Religion & how much money He made as a Businessman!

A Question?

Don't You Think the Person Running this Country Should be Businessman enough to NOT Dig the F'N Hole any Deeper than it already is?

Unlike what Obama has done!

Obama Has De-Valued Our F'N Dollar down to Nothing!

Post your BS dude!

[font color="blue"]ONE OF THE ALL TIME STUPID POSTS OF 2016 By
Nemont:That mileage sucks. Off the lot my brother's 2016 Chevy
3500 Diesel got 20 mph and he drives 75 mph every where he goes.
He took the boxes off it and gets about 24. Doesn't matter if he
is towing anything or not.! (((Ya! I Want a Truck Like that
too!)))
[/font]

"Obama Has De-Valued Our F'N Dollar down to Nothing" (Elkass)

You may know something about diesel trucks and plumbing however your economic knowledge from Faux is sorely lacking.

>
>"Obama Has De-Valued Our F'N Dollar
>down to Nothing" (Elkass)
>
>You may know something about diesel
>trucks and plumbing however your
>economic knowledge from Faux is
>sorely lacking.

Hey Corny!

Please Do SPLAIN!

[font color="blue"]dude has his Resume turned in to be Hillary's
Intern[/font]

And While You're at it Remind people here in the Basin How Great the Economy is again!

Intern[/font]

Cornhusker if you think that Obama has been that great for economics in this country. Why don't you post some facts that can be verified that he has improved the economy that great during his tenure in office. Oh, one percent in the economy growth does not get it for improvement. Remember he promised "Hope and Change", now post the great hope and change he gave us according to you.

RELH

This Ssshhiittt Cracks me up!

People that Reap the Benefits/Hand-Outs sure do Love Obama now Don't they!

Intern[/font]

Corny I will make it easy for your small liberal brain. Just google "economics under Obama" and read the first 5-6 articles listed and if you have any righteous fairness about you, you will shut your mouth about Obama and the economy. He is going down as the only PRESIDENT IN HISTORY that has failed to deliver over 3% economic growth in his entire 8 years in office. Even G.W. Bush beat him on the economy growth.

RELH

Jimmy Carter will make Obama take his place at the very bottom of the list as a President.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Is Obama running this fall? in my case the economic growth during the Obama era is 7 figures. I'll take that any friggin day and twice on Sunday. forgive my lack of sympathy.

Buffett is worth many times what Trump is and he's willing to discuss his taxes in public. so forget the any businessman has stuff to hide bullchit.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Aug-02-16 AT 04:59AM (MST)[p]>Is Obama running this fall?

Hillary, in her own words, is runnin on a continuation of Obamas policies platform.

in
>my case the economic growth
>during the Obama era is
>7 figures. I'll take that
>any friggin day and twice
>on Sunday. forgive my
>lack of sympathy.
>
>

I'm happy for you, sincerely. I wish everyone had the same increase over the last 8yrs.

> Buffett is worth many times
>what Trump is and he's
>willing to discuss his taxes
>in public. so forget the
>any businessman has stuff to
>hide bullchit.
>
>

Like obama, buffet ain't runnin for office. Sure would like a peak at those obama college transcripts. If he's as brilliant as all you claim he is why wouldn't he offer that up to show us his brilliance. I know, he isn't runnin, we shoulda seen it 8yrs ago. Transparent my arse!

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Can you talk about Trump or are you too ashamed?

His taxes ? why won't he do what every president has done in 35 years?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>Can you talk about Trump or
>are you too ashamed?
>

I'll be holdin my nose and pullin the lever. Been fairly clear about it.

>His taxes ? why won't
>he do what every president
>has done in 35 years?
>
>

After Obama, what difference, at this point,
does it make?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

He will never release his taxes and you can't make him. He is doing it to stick his stubby little fingers in your eye socket. When Hillary releases all records from the Foundation then we can talk.

....did Buffet ever get that billion dollars payed off to the IRS?......or is his nose pressed up against the ruling left's butthole keeping that all tamped down??

Did any of you note that Buffet called Trumps bluff and so far nothing from fake bake.

On the economy if any of you whiners actually hunted you would know the incredible values your weak dollars could actually buy you in Africa or New Zeland, I should have went this summer maybe I'll go to both next year as the dollar is buying some pretty good hunts.

As far as the Basin economy is going don't take this personally but I really don't care. I do know the basin company writing software for drones in SLC can't hire enough employees so maybe some of the basinites should go into CIS and software development and go to work.

Corn we know you do not care as you are like all the other weak minded bent wrist liberals in this country. I have to take it you could not find any good news about your savior and the economy. Now you know why I think of you as the proverbial fool of all fools since you voted twice for the con man and will be voting for a outright liar this Nov.

RELH

RELH I feel Gary Johnson is more honest than Trump or Clinton and I already stated he will have my vote.

You know as well as I do I can paste a multitude of links saying Obama has saved the economy, everything from modern day low unemployment, to record high markets etc. you wouldn't read or recognize any so what is the point. You will have to admit he got more done than the 2 clowns you voted for.

Corny your words are as empty as fitting the fool that you are. You might have "book sense" but you do lack any common sense.
My son tells me that he has to deal with liberal idiots like you in the education field on a daily basis.

RELH

>Corny your words are as empty
>as fitting the fool that
>you are. You might have
>"book sense" but you do
>lack any common sense.
> My son tells
>me that he has to
>deal with liberal idiots like
>you in the education field
>on a daily basis.
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

How many books do you need to read to be able to pick up dirty jocks?

It's 95, corn and his crew of fundraisers are bared up for the day, we'll finish it out. You rollin hay in yer bosses air conditioned tractor today? How soon before we have trained monkeys to roll that hay? Oh chit, look who I'm talkin to.

Like the DNC doesn't know what's in Trump's tax returns. They own the IRS and the DOJ. They'll release it if Trump doesn't.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-16 AT 04:50PM (MST)[p]At this point his ax returns are the least of his problems. the dumpster fire has gone nuclear.

Homer if you want an early pay discount I'd knock 10% off . As Anton Chigurh says, " it's the best I can do " .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

DW I'm out in Colorado for my daughters wedding it's a dry heat out here. When I work in this heat I sweat so much I could never post during the day but you're probably an executive of your shingle company. Dude the good news is Homer is honest and will pay. How does the bet go if the GOP dumps trump?

Well he said IF Trump and Clinton are the candidates, so I'll admit he's off the hook. I remember that because it's the only bet I have with an IF in it.

I actually think there is a good chance He'll drop out . after it's too late for Ryan .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom