Bushnell Elite 1500 Rangefinder

krazy

I recently bought this Bushnell Rangefinder and have been very satisfied. I got a great deal on it, so I can't complain at all about the price. I have not had any problems ranging over 1000 yards, and I have stretched it out to as far as 1400 yards.

One question I do have is whether or not there is a way to calibrate it to my rifle when it is sighted in at 200 yds instead of 100. It is simple to set it to my calibre and load, but my magnum rifle is sighted at 200, and the adjustments that the rangefinder suggest are calculated according to a 100 yd zero. I could change my rifle, but I would rather not.

Any insight from you experts?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-08 AT 10:53AM (MST)[p]I'd personally forget the ARC feature unless maybe you're bowhunting. Dope your rifle so you know where it shoots out to the range you need and you'll be good, especially if you can dial elevation. I've found it harder to to judge/dope wind than any angle.......YMMV

I didn't get much feedback on this, but I will share my experience thus far this year. This is the only rangefinder I have ever used in the field, and I was really impressed. I could easily range deer out to 600 yards and beyond, which is farther than I would shoot anyway. I have been able to range trees consistently over 1000 yards. I am completely satisfied with my purchase and would recommend to to anyone. Of course, you can probably buy better, but for the money I spent, I don't think there is comparison.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom