Busy Las Vegas Weekend

desperatehills

Very Active Member
I am going to Vegas for the Elk Camp and saw a ad for the ISE show also. I guess they have joined forces which will make for a bigger, better show. On the sportsmans channel last night I caught the end of a ad for something else at the Mandalay bay. A friend of mine is going down for the NADA (national car dealers assosiation) convention. He says its huge and takes up most of the convention center. I thought we would take up most of the convention center? Might as well be super bowl weekend..........Uh Oh. What do you mean all 5000 rooms at the MGM Grand are booked. I love to hunt for the solitude, the peace and quiet, just me and mother nature.... Sounds like fun anyway. Hope to see you all there. On a side note, whats the sportsmans deal at Mandalay Bay? Am I missing anything else....sportsmans wise that is.

The SCI convention is at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center the same weekend as the RMEF. If you want to go to the SCI convention you will have to buy a membership and a day pass which will total about $150 for a day.

The RMEF/ISE is pretty decent sized show, nothing compaired to the REMF conventions in Reno 10+years ago. The Map for the RMEF/ISE show is on this site http://www.sportsexpos.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewSaleslocation&locationnumber=8

I'll be at the Deadeye Outfitters booth at the RMEF/ISE Show. Stop by.

There is a SCI convention at South Point that started yesterday and ends today. I got two free tickets from a friend. Have fun.

Mickeyelk,

That was the local chapter SCI convention. This week and weekend will be the main SCI Annual Convention. It is a large show, they'll have a few more than 7 exhibits.

Check out www.showsci.org for the Safari Club Convention. I didn't see a total number of exhibitors but its a lot, over a million square feet of floor space. They have a pretty cool interactive exhibitor list on the site. It will cost you $65 membership and $130 for a day, $205 for 2day, and $310 for 3 days. RMEF/ISE is $12 a day with a lot as well.

It almost looks like Vegas is having the before and after conventions this week. The RMEF/ISE is hunting today the way most people know it and SCI is the way the sport is headed in the future.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom