CA X5b buck

dsbudman

1587cimg2112.jpg

That's an Awesome Cali buck! Super trophy!!

Congrats to the hunter!!

While hunting a neighboring unit, i heard tell of several pigs and several very nice bucks taken from 5-b. One guy i know went in with his horses and taking a friend who had the tag. They saw 40+ bucks, several dandies and took a nice 26" 4X4, not the biggest that they saw.

Joey

Nice Buck! Good job to the hunter.

-John Wayne

That a nice Buck,

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Congratulations on a very good buck. They are rut crazed right now and I know for a fact that there are some great genetics running around out there.

Those bucks aren't easy to see/find during the first 2 weeks of october. Now? They just ignore you while chasing does.

Been out there 3 times this week and haven't seen a good buck. To kill one during the early Octobr period is great.

Not sure if the rut is over or what. I saw 35+ does yesterday and 2 small bucks tending them. I usually see a couple of smokers in early December. I'll let you know.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom