Cabelas Arrows????

Flores425

Well got my cabelas mag out the other night and I was looking at some arrows that they had on sale.They are (carbon hunter arrows)+-.006 straightness factor and 8.7gpi 55-70lbs 6 pack for 24.99 or 12 for 44.99.Has anyone got a chance to try them out or shoot them already????? If not let me know what to shot cuz I am new to bowhunting and need some help.

Bow:Martin Magnum Cougar 29
with fuzion cam
Arrows: Alum-Easton Maxum Deuce 365 -2413

I have never used them, but one of my good friends uses them and has taken several deer and elk with them and ive shot with him alot and they shoot more than straight enough to hunt with and they are pretty tough. I would try them out and see what you think.

I have used the cabelas brand arrows that are a litte more I think they are called stalker extreme they run $55. I have had no problems what so ever actualy I was impressed with them. I haven't hunted with them but they shoot fine. I use gold tip arrow and I love them, I just bought these cabelas arrows to have for my extra bow. I'd say give them a try.

I have used them, and they work fine. The only problem with the lower end arrows, as far as I can see, is that they sometimes crack at the nock. But that has happened to my gold tips, and pse brands too. The cabelas may tend to crack a little more. Has this happened to anybody else with any of the other carbon arrows?

I'll stick with gold tips. I have hit some not so forgiving things with them, and have never broke an arrow. I have though snapped knocks off. I noticed you can get the cabellas with quick spins for a fair price. I thought generally cabellas puts their name on other brands. Id assume a big name is subcontracting their arrows to cabellas, but I dont know which one. MS

I bought some of Cabelas hunter arrows and they didn't fly worth the ...for my set-up that is. I shot them for about a week, even busted one. Called Cabelas and they said send them back no problem. I think it is all in your set-up, might work well for you if you have the time, season will be here before you know it.

Eric

I just bought some of the Cabelas Stalker Extreme arrows and they say Easton right on the box in plain sight. I'm trying blazers for the first time this year.

JG >>-------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom