Cabela's Classic Gun Safe

woodruffhunter

Long Time Member
I am looking at buying the Cabelas Classic gun safe. What is your opinion of it? Is there a better safe in the $1500 range? I have put off upgrading my safe too long.

Thanks!

Buy a Heritage Safe from Grace, ID. Top notch. Had a couple and cannot recommend highly enough.

Joe:

Did you order it directly from the factory?

What model did you get. How many guns will it hold? Did they deliver it? Did you put an organizer on it?

I bought a Cabela's gun safe about 6 years ago it was made by Cannon Gun Safe CO. Nice safe.

I brought mine at a scratch and dent sale at Cannon several years ago and it was half priced. Look for the sratch and dent sale with all them.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>I brought mine at a scratch
>and dent sale at Cannon
>several years ago and it
>was half priced. Look for
>the sratch and dent sale
>with all them.
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".

I would like to find a sale like that. However, I have just put it off to long. I was asking questions about safes last year!! I really need to just buy one this week. I have heard of too many accidents, thefts...etc..... lately.

I found a nice safe over the weekend, at the Idaho state fair for $1600. It held about 38 guns and came with the organizer. However, I had to go pick it up, and it was about 2 hours away.

I think I will just buy one that can be delivered. It will be worth paying extra IMO.

Best Buy and Cabelas are looking like good options!

It seems like Cabelas had most of their safes on sale the other day when I was there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom