Cabelas...

dslaughter

I've always had high praise for Cabelas and I think the Cabelas branded products are a very good value for the money. I purchased some alaskan guide series binos from them in 2003. I've done my best to wear those binos out since then. Last week one of the eye cups came loose. I boxed them up and sent them in with a note asking if they could send them somewhere for repair. Tuesday morning a brand new pair showed up on my doorstep. You can't beat customer service like that.

I glad you posted that. People are always really quick to tell the bad, and not very quick on the good. I'll continue to buy from Cabela's, they're a great company!

Ya its funny last week the UPS guy delivered my packages to the wrong house, the first day cabelas offered to resend the order. I had them wait till the following day and the first order did actually arrive. I always have liked buying from the local shops here in Wyoming but cabelas is my go to internet store. Their customer service is really second to none.

Yep, great company. I was going through my stuff yesterday for me hunt next month and I found my Geovids rangefinder portion was acting up. The switch was intermittent at best, and the ranging sucked. I got on line in chat mode with Cabela's customer service and they said "ship them back, we'll replace them." Outstanding company!!

I normally shop with Cabelas for the same reasons mentioned above. I have never had any problem with returning or exchanging any of the merchandise I've bought from them.

Steve

Does it matter how long you have owned something? I bought a pay of Cabela's Dry Plus Waders probably 7-8 years ago. They finally have a small leak on one of the seams. I keep thinking about just buying a new pair but if would cover them....

Crimedog- My guess would be "no"! Probably a little to used for an exchange. It's worth a shot though.

Steve

...had to return a Big Horn III tent due to a tear. I was afraid they would only have such service on smaller ticket items, but they exchange it with a smile. That earned a lot of loyalty.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom