Cabo San Lucas fishing trip

htnfool

LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-09 AT 02:36PM (MST)[p]I have a boat in Baja Mexico. Would anyone like to trade some great offshore fishing for a Mule Deer/Elk hunt? Open to suggestions!

We catch a lot of Dorado, Marlin, Tuna and inshore stuff as well!

That sounds like fun. What do you have in mind. Do you have landowner tags/private access or is it draw only?

I just got back from Baja. Great fishing as usual. The striped marlin were hit and miss. The dorado were lights out. Tuna was better than average in size and quantity. Bottom fishing is always there. We fish not just Cabo but up and down the southern half of Baja as well.

Scott

Htnfool,what does a fishing trip like that cost and isn't Mexico becoming dangerous for grengos?

I have access to turkey hunting in Cuba, MO just east of Rolla.

I have never hunted it for turkeys but last fall I was deer hunting and was being over run with turkeys.The neigbor's say their everywhere.Spring hunting would be the best I think.

I only hunted turkey once,in IL and was done 5 minutes after shooting time, don't really care for it.

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

Joe,

A fishing trip can run between $500.00-$1500.00 realistically depending on the size of the boat and how long you want to fish.

Sometimes you'll pay $800 bucks and go 3 miles and drown bait all day waiting on a marlin to take it, talk about boring ( at least for me). Other times you can spend 500 bucks and put 100 miles on the boat looking for fish. It just depends.

I live in Idaho, so a turkey hunt in MO is a bit far for turkeys, got plenty right here.

Thanks
Scott

Thanks Scott for the info.Sounds like fun.

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom