Cache Rich Antelope 2024 WHCE tag

I drew a Utah Cache Rich Buck Pronghorn tag this year at the 2024 Western Hunting & Conservation Expo. I never have hunted the area or Pronghorn for that matter. Its been on my bucket list for a while now. If anyone is willing to chat up some info or details about this hunt It would be greatly appreciated. I will be going with Mossback guides to hopefully gain some access to some private in hopes of scoring a nice buck. I've heard the past couple winters were harsh on the antelope. I was just curious if anyone has drawn this tag in past years and their success or fails.

Thanks. Rabbit.

Dang. You’re the most unlucky lucky guy out there. I suppose there’s guys that beat 1:1000 odds to draw cow elk tags. I’m not much help when it comes to antelope, just heard that it sucked and then last winter happened. I’m guessing that didn’t help it in the sucking category.

You should find one and probably a decent one you just won’t see a ton of animals like you would have just a few years ago they gave out way to many doe tags and the winter gottem bad last year

You should find one and probably a decent one you just won’t see a ton of animals like you would have just a few years ago they gave out way to many doe tags and the winter gottem bad last year
Thank you for the info. I'll do my best . That's partially why I'm going guided to increase my chances with private. Hopefully.

You probably don't need a guide.
Good luck. Not that big of a unit. Woodruff would have some good intell.
Good luck

I would suggest only use a guide if you want access to private ground. Not sure what a trespass fee would cost if it is even an option for access to Deseret ranch.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom