Cali draws are out!

I can't believe it....I drew G3 (Goodale)! I'll be chasing those bucks with my bow, so the updated research begins now. I'm too stoked to think clearly, as those who understand the odds of drawing this tag can defiantley relate. I'm buying a lotto ticket today. :)

If anyone is willing to share some info or may exchange some, I would truly appreciate it. You can PM me anytime. :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

LAST EDITED ON Jun-22-07 AT 02:42PM (MST)[p]Bohntr u better not tell me where U live i just might go postal on somebody right now! U stole my tag. I thought i was a shoe in this year with such good odds on G3 lol. Good job man do us Cali guys proud. U better go to Reno right now and let it ride because u must be living right.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-22-07 AT 02:53PM (MST)[p]What number did you guys use? I called the the License Dept. and got a canned message.

(916) 928-5805

I kept calling and it finally went through. I got NOTHING, deer, sheep, elk and antelope. Bummer. Good luck to the rest of you guys.

Mike,
Thanks for the offer. I'll send you an Email this weekend.

John,
I've struck out on everything so far. I applied for a left over tag in Nevada for the second draw. Still waiting on Wy, Id, and Az. So I guess my name is in the hat for 7 more tags. Its gonna be a good year regardless. Craig drew an archery tag in NV, and Jeff has a Bookcliffs muzz. tag. We should draw Reg G. Danny wants me help him on his Unit 54 CO tag. We'll see. I've only got so much vacation time. It would be nice to get an elk tag for Idaho, though.

Don P.

Not this year again, oh well another point for towards draws next year for Sheep, Elk, Deer and Antelope. I hope that I draw something before I turn 70. LOL Yea, your next Eelgrass...

Brian

Kilowatt, I hope you draw that antelope tag before I get too old to guide you! LOL! Good luck with Wyoming!

Steve

Steve,
I hope so too, just went to a Funeral today of a friend I used to work with. Time is slipping away.....Come on Wyo, draw them tags before July 10th stated date.
Steve,
We both might have to get Bessy & D-cup to push us around out there. LMAO

Brian

X-12 here......yooohoooo

Now i'm waiting on my AZ 12 tag, 45c sheep tag.....

I'm sure I'll draw both this year.....who wants to go?

Mark

Rich,

If the junior hunter got a packet in the mail that included the regs. and their point totals, it is there. Should be numbers by the bar code. If not, you will have to call F&G. Good luck!

Well nothing again.....
did take a B tag as second choice.
Max points across the board too....

Good luck to those that drew!!!

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

Checked the website and I got zip.. I did draw South Dakota West River late November muley hunt.. Looking forward to that.

Thanks mifan. Unfortunately this is his first year so he hasn't been issued a DFGID # yet. We ended up going down to the DFG office here in Sac only to get the bad news.

Better luck to all next year and congrats to those who were the lucky ones

- Rich

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom