Call the Ethics Police!!!!!

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
This probably isn't ethical to post but... I honestly don't care. Move over stinky, this place needs something to talk about.

Shot this jackrabbit out the passenger window of my pickup (on a private road), from the drivers seat, with the engine running, at about 20 yards using my old FEG .380. It may help for you to know I used Critical Defense ammo and, yes, I missed what I was aiming for and hit him in the eye. He flopped around like crazy, and to be honest, I got quite a bit of pleasure out of it.

4969fegrabbit1.jpg

5358fegrabbit2.jpg

TUCC

Nice.....how long you gonna wait to dress it???....and sure hope you didn't ruin the beautiful cape.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Poor shootin right there!

Anybody knows you can't BRAGG unless the Shot blowed both eyeballs out!

Engine running Pffffffffffffffffff..............!!!

F'n ROOKIE!

When you can take a Utah Condor out of the air with a Silver Pistol at 75 MPH Post it up!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I figured the girls on here that have never actually seen anything die couldn't handle the exit wound out the other eye.

I wasn't bragging... I was trying to piss people off.

TUCC

OK NVB!

But Damn it!

You gotta Post all the Facts!

3/8" hole going in & a 24" Exit Hole!

You Piss People off,No F'n Way!

20 Yards?

GEEZUS!

Next time look for a Bunny at least 685 Yards away!!!

GOOD GAWD!

We got kids on this Site!

Would somebody inform them all the Easter Bunny has Expired!!!

Thanks NVB!

Kids are gonna Love Ya!

Actually Big that is quite Stinkyesk. Real men wouldn't waste a bullet on a f'n jack wabbit. Unless they was riding around drinking beer with the neighbors 19 year old daughter & trying to impress. Either way nice shot.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

He flopped around like a carp on the ditchbank overton so I'm gonna go with "NO" he did not die with dignity.

TUCC

slick, I did not have the neighbor's daughter in the truck at the time. But I may or may not have had some pistol shooting lubricant in my bloodstream.

TUCC

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-12 AT 08:09PM (MST)[p]Overton, yes I have preseason scouted many times. Had him pretty well patterned.

If it helps at all I'm pretty sure he was a Christian as well.

TUCC

now just hold the rabbit far away from you so the ears look bigger for the photo shot.

Was your grand daughter gonna shoot it with her cricket 22 but you knocked her down and took the shot yourself??

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Ain't gonna do him any good to hold the the Rabbit back to make the Ears look bigger!

I shot the World Record Jack with the biggest Ears in Southern Utah a few Years back & CUPSY will back me up on it!

Wasn't no PISSCUTTIN 20 Yard Shot Niether!

Took the Shot from a Youngster Huh?

I Hope the Black Jack kicked you in the ForeHead when you went up to retrieve him!

Well at least you didn't waste any meat - or did you? I'll bet you don't even end up eating more than one tenderloin steak and that the rest gets freezer burn. Did you at least wait for the vehicle to stop? Did you "gansta aim" all sideways too? Sounds more like a "drive by killing" than a hunt. I'll bet all of us could kill jackrabbits like that if we could afford an auction tag and a team of 50 "guides" too. This is just the kind of stuff that gives the rest of us hunters a bad name and fuels the fires of the antis. Nice. You just caused Bob Barker to donate another 5 million dollars to the Sea Shepherds and Carrie Underwood to donate another pair of panties to PETA.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I shot one with 657" ears at 24 yds.
It's SCI record in New Jersey.
Snookie now use the fur for a coat.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

That is NOT a true jackrabbit, its obviously a hybrid judging by the size of its feet!
And private road or not, didn't they teach you in hunters safety to never shoot from inside a vehicle? Jeeezust NV!!

So much for "fair chase"...... and it will never make the book!

Good shot though!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

Well I don't know about the SIZE of his feet but the weren't very lucky Slam. What do you think he is hybridized with?
If he's not a true jack rabbit is a lying one?

TUCC

SCI will still accept it ...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Did Huntin Fool or Cabelas Tags line you up with the hunt or was it a private party tag pimp?

A .380 is a questionable round at best. You should not be taking shots further than point blank if you insist on using such a small round.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

So NVB?

That a Nevada PISSCUTTER Black Jack?

One more thing NVB!

We'd like a Picture of the back end of the Rabbit!

I'll bet money He was shot in the Tail/Ass before the Eye Shot!

NVB

Was you watching BangBros. just before the shot??? That might splain your frustration!!!!!!

Jackwagon Dickweed bunny killer!!! Sorry, that's me when I get mad!.....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom