Calling all tag cutters, video season is open

Still a few weeks left before the tag cutting crowd starts archery hunting.

I've been super busy viewing all the NONE videos from tag cutters, cutting their OWN tag BEFORE they hunt it.

I'm sure it's slow internet speed
Up in the Basin they do not have high speed internet yet.
They probably trying to mail them videos to you, hossblur, have faith.

Says The Guy Who Damn Sure Has A Tag But You Know Ole Hossy Ain't Gonna Risk The Chances Of Trying To Harvest a PISSCUTTER!

Remember Your Own Rules There Hossy!

You PISSCUTTIN Again This Year?

Or Making Us A Movie?

Still a few weeks left before the tag cutting crowd starts archery hunting.

I've been super busy viewing all the NONE videos from tag cutters, cutting their OWN tag BEFORE they hunt it.

I'm sure it's slow internet speed

Does it count if I print off my unsuccessful emails and cut them? Ended up with 8 un's and no tags in any state.

Says The Guy Who Damn Sure Has A Tag But You Know Ole Hossy Ain't Gonna Risk The Chances Of Trying To Harvest a PISSCUTTER!

Remember Your Own Rules There Hossy!

You PISSCUTTIN Again This Year?

Or Making Us A Movie?

I AM AN OPPURTUNIST.

Can I say it slower? Louder?

Yes. 100% if for GOING HUNTING.

You can keep trying. Keep spinning.

But, since you DONT want that opportunity to kill a deer, you don't need that tag. Send the vid.

Does it count if I print off my unsuccessful emails and cut them? Ended up with 8 un's and no tags in any state.

Nope.

That's the DWR/ fg making that decision.

I want to see all the "we need to cut tags" have the courage of their "convictions".

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom