CAN OVERTON

LESGO54

Very Active Member
HIT ONE OF THESE BUCKS, HE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE FENCE. I KNOW HE HE IS A REAL BAD SHOT BUT I THINK HE COULD HIT ONE. WELL MAYBE A GUT SHOT

I

LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-11 AT 12:20PM (MST)[p]Well if Overton can't then Stinky can - it might take him ten or so shots but he'll get it done in the end.

Makes you kind of jump back a little! Now I know how my old bird dog felt the day dad took him to the bird farm to hunt pheasants. They were walking between the barns and turned a corner and bam - that old dog was face to face with a pen full of about 200 pheasants - kind of made him put his tail between his legs for a second!

HOOK 'EM!

Zigga you must have female on the brain again. No darn does in that bunch. Ransom would take the three together standing in the center with one shot and all three down.

RELH

Good looking herd of WT.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

On my way! Thanks Lesgo for the heads up. I have 200 rounds of core lokts for my 300 mag. I should be good for a least 1 buck. Will report back within 5 days.

Ransom, if you don't mind me asking, how much did Mossback charge for the guide service?

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

5 grand a day with a 5 day minimum plus $100 an inch for any buck over 160. I think it's a pretty good deal.

>5 grand a day with a
>5 day minimum plus $100
>an inch for any buck
>over 160. I think it's
>a pretty good deal.

What's the extra spotters charge??? Good luck, kill a big one:)

RE: Hijacked to Bakersfield

"On my way! Thanks Lesgo for the heads up. I have 200 rounds of core lokts for my 300 mag. I should be good for a least 1 buck. Will report back within 5 days."

If your tranny don't give out 1st... what a sad person you are Mosnar!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

All I can say is if that was mine... I'd say "Get outta the pool stupid" You're making the fish stink!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>The dove hunting has been good
>for D13er and 1911.
>
>
15rgpon.jpg

Now that's some good Lookin WHITETAIL!

Traditional >>>------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back