Can someone tell me what this email means?

fishon

Very Active Member
May 31, 2012

Dear TONY :

Thank you for your recent applications for the Big Game Drawing. Your results are:

Appl # Hunt # Result
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
228857 6801, , , , Rocky Mountai SUCCESSFUL for hunt 6801 Beaver (Late)
228856 1002, , , , Buck Deer UNSUCCESSFUL
228858 GDR , , , , General Buck Preference Point Earned
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have begun to charge permit fees to credit/debit cards and your payment may have processed already. However, if your credit/debit card information has changed since the application period, you may need to contact us at (800) 221-0659 . (Operators are available to assist you 24 hours a day seven days a week.) After five unsuccessful charges, we will try to contact you a minimum of four times. If, after these efforts, the permit fee has not been paid, the permit will be offered to the next eligible alternate.

Permits remaining after the drawing may be purchased on a first-come, first-served basis at participating license agents, Division offices and online at wildlife.utah.gov. For details, see pages 15-16 of the 2012 Utah Big Game Guidebook. Visit wildlife.utah.gov/bginfo to view a list of remaining permits.

To find out more about mule deer and what the DWR is doing to help them, please visit http://go.usa.gov/TsO.

Thank you.
Utah Wildlife Administrative Services

That's a thank you for all the hard work you have done over the years.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

if you put in for a preferance point on one of the 5 choices thats,what you got instead of a general tag. my dad also drew goat after 17 yrs wasatch lone peak. but congrats on the the goat to.

This was my 17th year as well. Just was not sure what "successful" meant after all these years :)

Thanks for the well wishes. ANd yes the spring bear hunts in Alaska have been AWESOME.....

Tony Abbott
www.myfreehunts.com
The next buck to have a fawn will be the
1st.

Tony,
Congrats on the most excellent tag bro!
My wife will be hunting the Uintas West unit this year. We should have some great experiences and sweet memories! I hope we can get together and swap stories....SOON.
Best,
Zeke

Good for you Tony. Sounds fun. You going to try and do it with a bow or muzzleloader before a rifle? That would be fun. I'd like to get a goat tag some day and try it with a bow.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Gonna go at it with the bow Brian. I think Adam is gonna follow me for a day or 2.

hope all is well for you.

Tony Abbott
www.myfreehunts.com
The next buck to have a fawn will be the
1st.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom