Can You skin Griz?

nickman

Long Time Member
So ....A Griz in Denali was shot and killed after it ate a hiker, who ignored the half mile rule and filmed the bear for 8 minutes at 50 yards.

My ONLY problem here is that, given the fact that they almost always go kill the bear, we are going to eliminate the bears long before we eliminate dumbazzed California hikers.

If you are dumb enough to place yourself on the menu, in a food chain where you are NOT at the top.......you get what you got!

I got $50 that says this retard has the entire Timothy Treadwell...ie; Timothy Snackwell, video collection. And his book, "Memorable Last Dates"......

Another $50 says a lawsuit will be forthcoming.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

There are no human laws against being a dumbazz. Mother nature now, that's a different story.

Eel

That must've been one crazed, rabid beast to turn on a helpless human like that. What are these bears thinking these days?

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

You can thank Utah for allowing a lawsuit for bear attacks to be won, 2.2 million dollars will be pretty appealing to all those future attacks to come!

We should ban bears. That'll fix the problem. Or let natural selection run its course.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

my wife told me she read the article this morning,,,, said the guy had been through some kind of "training" on what to do and not do ,,,,,,, i told her i guess the bear did not attend the same "training"

Sad he had to find out that Bears don't only drink coke and play with pengins.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

One less stupid animal lover that will be voting to protect bears and mountain lions from hunting. He found out there is a big difference between teddy bears and a grizzy.
Will will these animal loving idiots learn there is a big difference between animals in the wild and their pet cat or dog.
RELH

Too bad it didn't happen in Kalifornica, then that dumbass state senator from San Francisco, Leland Yee, could write a new law to make it illegal for bears to eat people. That'd fix that problem.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom