Canon XH A1

Avsman

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-08 AT 04:46PM (MST)[p]Just got mine and am still learning how to run every thing I need would be interested to talk to a few of you that may have this camera and see what you think of it and maybe get some tricks on using it, It came with a doubler lens and a wide angle lens, Ive got about 20 minutes of video so far and am pleased with the image stablizer, The doubler lens I thought would get a little closer than it does, is there a zoom feature on this camera so I dont get the tunnel vision on lower power zoom thanks in advance Ray.

Also is there a bigger telephoto lens I can get for this camera
it would be nice to double it again with out screwing up too much resolution or is 2x the biggest with out distorting the video too much. Thanks again

I love the XH-A1. Had it about a year and it is top notch. For me it combined the best parts of the GL2 and the XL1S into one. I added a shotgun mic and also film with wireless mics the majority of the time. I purchased a doubler and have never been happy with it. Hate the black ring look and even at full zoom it still seems grainy on the edges. I wish it was like the XL1S and the lens would come off and put the doubler between the body and lens. Great overall camera and it will take a beating, knock on wood. What type of doubler are you using?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom