cap and trade whos for it?

blazingsaddle

NOT ME!
I don't get how this helps anything? Mind you I have not read the 1500 page bill, just like most of the dimwits that voted for it. (how can they even do that?)
But, I believe it is the government again sticking their grubby hands in places it should not be.
How can they tell businesses how to run their facilities, what manor to produce products? And If they can't do it the way the mighty ones want, they will have to fork out money? Which really means the taxpayers pay for it! The extra cost will without a doubt get passed down to us.
What about the good lo folks in Wyoming, who get the vast majority of their power from coal mines? According to Washington, coal mining is a major polluter. The mining companies have two choices, clean up their process, or buy more credits. Who do you think will pay for that in the end? Not Washington. I cant imagine how much money and time it would take to change the coal industry to meet the "cap"

Companies would be mandated to become cleaner, a little each year working toward a goal set by our MASSIVE gov. If they cannot do this- they pay for more credits from companies that have "extra" credits?

Maybe the funds they want from this, will fund some of the health care plan? The money has to come from somewhere, either they get it from us, or they print it.-Either way its a bad deal!
If you are for it, please educate me in how this could possibly be a good thing. Please

I think until all the facts are in it's a little premature, but I think it's going to happen reguardless.

hey and you know what. I was reading somewhere that in order for lets say Utah to meet the carbon objective before its all over. they would have to go back to the way it was when joseph smith first arrived to the wasatch valley.

the entire bill if the the carbon goals are met would send us back to 1865.

Now thats change I don't believe in.

Like I have said for years global warming is nothing more than a power grab and money grab from the American people. Once this passes our economy will tamk even further. Our politicians are sellouts.

"Here's something for you doom and gloomer, coolaid drinkers that might help you from offing yourselves; you could have had Hillary."
Tfinalshot March 24, 2009

huntdude-
So if all the facts are not in and its premature- what did they vote on? Surely they would not vote on things that are not based on facts right?
Or do you mean the facts of what is in the the bill? In that case, we the people never had the facts of what they are voting on, right?
Neither one seems right.
I think it will go through as well though.

I think the that given the razor thing majority in the house that unless the bill is watered down enough to be meaningless there is no way it will pass in the Senate.

Has anyone taken some time to actually read the bill as passed by the House? It is boring as watching paint dry and very difficult to understand however there is no provision that says they want to return to 1865 or even 1965 for that matter.

My issue is that the rest of the world, particular China and India are set to increase their emission, have no or very limited controls and will not bear the cost our industries have to bear. If one dislikes being uncompetitive with China this system would make us even less competitive. The world has to be laughing at our stupidity.

Nemont

Laughing there butts off, you got that right Nemont. How will this bill do anything except create more demand for foregin oil, send more jobs overseas, reduce industry here in the US, raise costs on just about everything produced in the US, including electricity. Alot of people alot smarter than any of us say that even if there is man made global warming this bill will do nothing to reduce carbon emissions and will probably make it much worse as China & India have no desire to reduce their emissions. They will just ramp up and put their carbon belching coal plants in overdrive to produce more ChiCom crap to sell to us stupid Americans. This bill has nothing to do with reducing so called global warming or making us energy independent. Its founded on fake science to reach some liberal utopia, who knows what these leftists want. If it was about global warming they wouldn't be burying any and all dissent including dissent from within their own EPA. Why has the globe been cooling for the last 11 years? Its no longer warming, it's climate change no matter what the science actually says. Probably the worst piece of legislation ever concocted by leftist lawyers known to man and the biggest scam on earth.
Yes, the ChiComs and India will be laughing all the way to the bank so much so that they won't care that all the US debt they bought is worthless.

It is all about money. No new taxes but this thing will produce up to $300 billion a year in new tax revenues for the government to waste. I guess it is only a tax if you call it that. Every state is clamoring to raise taxes and this is the feds chance to be top feeder at the trough. We are a stupid nation full of fools who think the government is representing their best interest. Better prepare because this will all pile up until people snap.

This tax bill is so bogus, even GreenPeace says it won't do anything to stop Global Warming. There is a federal investigation into EPA reports that were quashed due causing inconsistencies in the global warming facade.

Investment groups have estimated that Al Gore will become the "First Global Warming Billionaire" if this bill passes.

Grizzly

The jury is still out on global warming and this is an attempt to be proactive in forcing green energy to be affordable to it's competition. the idea is sound and the intention is good but it's too early for such drastic measures. if we are screwing the environment up it's going to take a world effort to halt it and that's not going to happen anytime soon, just like 49 cent an hour wages in china we can't compete if they're running bunker oil and we're running biodeisel.

I don't expect this bill to make it, the economy can't handle it even if it is the right thing to do.

Huntdude, you should write for obama.

....forcing green energy to be affordable........

That is laughable in it's wording.

I'll translate what you wrote.

......making all energy as costly as possible.........

You are not understanding what they are doing. If they do what they say they are trying to do, then all energy will be very costly. Green or not, there won't be a difference in the cost.

No one, I repeat, no one should be for this bill.

I want you all to know and understand. In California they are against solar plants in the desert. They don't want it in the desert, the place they have sun!!!!!!!!!! It is a large joke played on all Americans. Wind and Solar, the biggest lie.

Anyone that thinks this is a good bill has got to be out of there frickin mind. The only people that believe this BS are the Cool Aid Drinkers that are Drunk on Obamas Brew of Lies and Misdirection. Baaahhh ! They follow him around like a bunch of lost sheep. Makes me want to puke.

theres no point in passing a cap and tax bill after this june 25th volcanic event.

4a4c1b503c01d7d6.jpg

that right there released more carbon than man has released since hes been on planet earth.

course I hear that this has provoked the osama admin to propose legislation today that will tax this event, maybe in the future countries will think twice about letting one of their volcanoes go off.

rest of the story at this link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ano-eruption-International-Space-Station.html

but alas, Al-the-Goracle says, man made global warming is causing this hole in space too so surely something must be done now!

4a4c1cbc44489bba.jpg

Hey I don't have any kids so it's cheaper for me to go your route and I have no doubt there won't be major consequences in my lifetime.

we'll get the facts later on one way or another. better to not do something you wish you'd done than do something you didn't have to.

Knock yourselves out it's not my problem.

Hdude is so full of shyt! There is no way in hell you could even begin to be in favor of this bill yet you will argue that it's too early to tell just so you can argue. How your wife can live with you is beyond me.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, it's past your bedtime!

Hdude, Jose needs a yob!

If greenhouse gas is bad, then why is greenhouse gas OK if you pay a tax? Especially a tax that can be passed on to someone else? Why not just regulate the amount of greenhouse gas?

Our government treats us like we're stupid, I guess because we are.

Eel

Californian what makes you think you have all the answers to this when the worlds top scientist are arguing about it as we speak?

They don't tell you when the fries are done and you shouldn't tell them if global warming is real or not. stick to what you know, you don't know anymore about it than I do and that's squat.

This bill is not going to make it, they're just trying to look like they're after drastic changes but they just couldn't get it done at this time. get real.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-09 AT 00:09AM (MST)[p]>I think until all the facts
>are in it's a little
>premature, but I think it's
>going to happen reguardless.

tipical first responder.....its full of tax hikes...

My assumption is that this is simply a new tax. As such, I'm opposed to it.

As an attempt to address "global warming caused by human initiated combustion of carbon-based materials," this bill cannot have any pragmatic effect WITHOUT collaboration from specifically India and China. India and China are rapidly developing nations whose GDP will soon surpass that of the US (India first, China second and passing India, perhaps by 2030). There is a direct linkage between economic development and electricity consumption. These two nations are bringing new coal fired electrical plants on line at an astonishing rate -- I seem to recall reading an article on this in US News and World Report in June 2007 to the effect that together these two nations were bringing 800 new coal fired electric plants on-line EVERY YEAR!!! Given our past track record negotiating free trade agreements with Japan, Korea, and China, does anyone believe for a minute that we are going to get China and India to cap their CO2 emissions? In the absence of such a cap, what is the effect of this onerous tax on the competitive business stance of US companies versus China and India? Does anyone understand the level of corruption in India? China? Do you really think they are going to self-regulate and cap their CO2 emissions?

The ONLY think this bill will accomplish is flushing additional money to Washington. It is a new tax. It is a tax on everyone, and is a regressive tax as it will weigh more heavily upon the least prosperous among us.

Thank you so much Democrats.

As usual you miss the point. The point is not whether global warming is real or not. The point is how could anyone be in favor of a bill that taxes emissions. Like buying credits is going to reduce greenhouse gases. First of all anyone with half a brain would know that nature puts way more carbon into the atmosphere than we could ever hope to. So maybe we should start taxing nature. If global warming is such a huge man-made crisis then why is the planet cooling? Second, as was said before, the Indians and Chicoms will only increase their emissions, so how can the government punish us for our industries and at the same time send jobs and manufacturing overseas to produce things that we are going to buy anyway. I actually thought that on this one issue Hdude, that you would be smart enough to see through the BS. If you believe it doesn't have a prayer of passing (neither do I), then it's safe to assume that our polititians are simply wasting our time when they could be putting forth legislation that would actually do something good. I still believe that you are totally against this and that you're just arguing because you like to argue.

Hdude, Jose needs a yob!

I am against it and I don't think it's going to pass. but I can see the logic in it, there is no way I'm going to change anything just because they ask me to or tell me it's the right thing to do it's going to have to have some finacial teeth to get my attention.

Unless global warming is proven wrong we will see this happen in time, and if it's real it should happen. now is not the time and this is not the right plan, but it's not going to go away like you hope.

"Anybody making less than $250,000.00 a year will not have their taxes raised". I guess he was between a Barrack and a hard place when the Messiah made that statement!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-09 AT 02:54PM (MST)[p]Does that bill include getting rid of some of the cattle population, according to EPA Cattle are the largest producers of methane gas = a Global whining culprit. how many cows you got H-dude

============

The Walsh County Record - North Dakota's Largest Weekly Newspaper
EPA livestock gas tax stinks
Category : Front Page
Published by Chrislarson on 2009/6/25

Tax would help reduce global warming

By Todd Morgan

REGIONAL—The famed rock-n-roll group the Beatles recorded a song entitled
“Taxman” that spoke of the excesses of the governments' taxation policies.
“If you drive a car, I'll tax the street,
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat,
If you get too cold, I'll tax the heat,
If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet,” they sang.
Some 40 years later, after all but exhausting different ways to tax the people, the taxman is hoping taxing livestock will be an alternative source of revenue.

The Envir-onmental Protection Agency (EPA) has proposed a tax to regulate greenhouse gas
emissions under the Clean Air Act. Taxing emissions from factories, power plants and other industrial polluters has been a long standing practice of the EPA, the greenhouse gas emissions they are currently targeting come from animals.

Under the EPA proposal, livestock producers would have to pay $175 per dairy cow, $87.50 per
head of beef cattle and upwards of $20 per hog annually. The thinking behind the EPA's
proposed tax is that methane gas is released by livestock when they belch or otherwise pass gas,
releasing methane gas, which is aiding global warming.

Senator Byron Dorgan is aware of the EPA's proposed plan and has introduced legislation
that would prevent the EPS from implementing any scheme that would tax or otherwise charge
farmers and ranchers for the methane emitted by their animals.

Jack Karas, who raises about 160 head of cattle in the Lankin area said if that sort of EPA tax ever became a reality he would simply retire “You put a tax like that on cattle it would be devastating to the ranching industry.

Older ranchers like me and younger ones trying to get started would simply quit,” he said.
“Ranching is hard work and there's not much money in it to begin with. It
wouldn't be worth it. Not to mention what it would do to the cost of food and milk.
According to Karas, due to the swine flu outbreak hog producers currently are losing about $31 a
head on pigs.

“Hog producers are losing money and dairy farmers are barely making it, I can't
imagine what a tax like that would do to the livestock industry,” he said. “What about those large ranches in Texas and Montana that have upwards of a thousand head of cattle.” Operations with more than 25 dairy cows, 50 head of beef cattle or 200 hogs would have to obtain permits. “We face a lot of serious challenges these days, but methane gas from cow and pig flatulence isn't among them,” Dorgan said. “We expect these federal agencies to use some common sense as they develop public policy and clearly there are much more important issues
http://wcrecord.com 2009/7/2 16:07:31 / Page

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-09 AT 02:59PM (MST)[p]Whos' gonna benefit from this BS? Let's see --- the floundering General Electric, Wall Streets - Goldman Sachs, Al Gore - Carbon Trader Extrordinare and the U.N to name a few.
Make sure your tires are inflated so you can get good milage when you drive to Home Depot to buy your curly cue mercury filled lightbulbs that need a Hazmat team to cleanup the mess when they break.

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-09
>AT 02:59?PM (MST)

>
>Whos' gonna benefit from this BS?
>Let's see --- the floundering
>General Electric, Wall Streets -
>Goldman Sachs, Al Gore -
>Carbon Trader Extrordinare and the
>U.N to name a few.

Yes and China, India, Iran, N.Korea because it will weaken our nation. While we sit here and attempt to be do gooders the rest of the world will be buying up and burning oil like there is no tomorrow. There economies will grow while we will regress.

"Here's something for you doom and gloomer, coolaid drinkers that might help you from offing yourselves; you could have had Hillary."
Tfinalshot March 24, 2009

I don't have that many these days but that tax was never talked about. the estimated figures of what it would cost were put out there and the right wing took off with it as if it was a proposal, it never was.

As with much of this stuff the facts aren't nearly as interesting as the fiction.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-09 AT 06:09PM (MST)[p]0h, its the right wings fault, I C, is ever anybody else's ?..LOL..

have you read the bill, C&T...? no one has , so you don't know if it is in there really....

you know, co2 is released when you till the soil. so there going to have to pay farmers to idle their fields. maybe thats why hdude defends this bill, he has something to gain from its passage.

At he end of the day, how did cap and trade change air pollution and the coal industry?

Wouldn't arguing over things that are going to happen be more interesting? righties love to dwell on what could have been, kind of like the last two elections.

This bill is not going to pass looking anything like this.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-09 AT 08:32AM (MST)[p]
Couple comments,

1. if youre an american patriot, it's OUR president whether you voted for him or not. . .
2. it was a rhetorical questions meant to cause the people who know only what glenn beck tells them about the issues to stop and think about how the market helped manage S02 and how it actually created money making opportunities. When C&T was first proposed for S02, the exact same things were said about it. Interestingly enough though after the program was fully on line, princes overall did not surge, the air got cleaner, and the market system found ways to be more efficient and make more money than ever. . . remember econ 101, goods and services, if youre pumping product into the air, it's waste, if there's a market for it, sell it and make money, that's what this nation does best. Finally, when we stop complaining and start producing again, our engineers will construct solutions that can be exported to the rest of the world . . . again, the market at work. . .

Take care,

Tony

First of all, they won't read it so they won't know what is really in it, and while I don't think this one will pass, I suppose it's possible it could. It would be kind of like the Stimulus Bill that simply had to be passed to save the economy yet I don't see anything good that that has done yet. The bottom line is if my cost of operating my business goes up via more taxes, I will simply raise my prices and the consumer will ultimately pay for it. In other words a tax hike disguised as saving the planet from global warming. I think that WHEN global warming is finally debunked, every American that didn't drink the kool-aid should get to kick the asses of those that did starting with AL Gore just because of all the money it has already cost taxpayers.

Hdude, Jose needs a yob!

Tmoney
It your pres, not mine, just like I said.
It's our country, not our government's country.
I am a patriot to our country and citizens, not your pres or your liberal government.

He is your president and it is your government, everything about it was legal and according to the constitution.

If you don't claim it as yours then you don't live by the constitution, so you're a poor excuse for an american. I voted for Bush in 2000, I voted against him in 2004, I whined almost as much as you the last few years of his term, but I never said he was not my president. I suppose if your kid does something you don't like he isn't your kid he belongs to his mother right?

Americans cleaned house and rejected the republican party in 2006 and in 2008, the way you change it is to do some cleaning of your own in 2010. that's how it's done , not by throwing hissy fits and rejecting your government.

Hey if you accept they way your liberal government is going, the way your president is going, the way your liberal house is going, the way your government backs socialism,,,,,,,,,,you're a poor excuse for an American!

If my kid does something wrong, I discipline him and he learns from it. I raise my children to have morals, and do the right thing, work for what you get, not entitlement for something they do not deserve. Kinda the opposite of YOUR liberal government.

People today do not vote on issues, Al Franken is an example of this, hell, Ocaca is a bigger example. The uneducated, indoctrinated, ignorant voters, have spoken, they vote for popularity, note issues!

"Youre either with us or your against us." G.W.Bush - President United States Of American. . .

Oh yea, and "I'm for the troops but I'm not for the war. . ." Kinda sounds a little bit similar ay?

yes, it does sound a lot like "this is my country but it's not my president. . . youre an american who will stand up for our country and respect the office or, like Bush said, youre a terrorist. . . Those are not my words, those are words of our former president and the leader of the free world. . .

Get off your soap box. You sound like an English loyalist around the time 1774.
I guess I would have been a blue coat, while you and your left chronies would just stay red coats. At least you can say your loyal! But to what side?

Funny how the righties consider themselves the true americans, protector of the constitution and all things american. UNTIL they get their panties in a wad

So they get their butts kicked in a fair and free election as set by the constitution filling the wishes of a free nation to elect it's leaders. then what do they do? hope for the president to get killed, hope for attacks to prove he's unfit to lead, hate him and anyone who agrees with him and the stupidest ones even talk of a revolution.

Now to not like your president and wish to replace him with someone else is as american as apple pie, work towards that goal in a calm and rational mannor as we have for the last 200+ years . we are all in this together, this childish hate crap is bad for the nation and gains you nothing. the midterms are next fall so play like big kids and get off your butts and do it right by offering the american voter a better solution. think you can? I have my doubts.

The whole bottom line is The majority of the people voted with there hands out. Just because the majority wins the vote doesn't mean it's the right decision for the better of the country. These people who voted with the liberal side don't care how they get the money or who it comes from just as long as they get there share.

Tmoronshot, and Dupe, He is still YOUR pres, not mine, not on July 4th. My pres left office in 88'.

Bush lowered taxes and doubled the debt, isn't that a white collar handout?

Bush didn't even win the popular vote in 2000 and the dems were good enough Americans to accept it, since Obama won fair and square you'd think the lesser of the republican party could return the gesture.

HAHAHAHAHA, people voted with their hand out, just like you with your farm subsistence hand.
You back Ocaca, but yet you call yourself a hunter? WTF? You ever hear of Charelston Heston?
Dupe and his lefty followers, when take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth, you might learn something!

What I get in farm subsidies is less than what you make at Burger King.

I hunter has to hate Obama and love McCain? gee I must have checked the wrong box because I applied for tags in 8 states ans didn't get my application rejected by any of them.

Hey Dude in several of your posts on this topic you seem to mention that it was a "fair" election and that it was by the "Constitution".

Do you really think it's "fair" that so many dead people voted in this past election? Do you really think it's "fair" how many people voted multipile times? Do you think it's "fair" how many childern under the age of 18 voted? Do you really think it's fair that little or no records on campaign contributions were kept? There was as much "fairness" in our election as Iran's... the only difference is that our citizens are to stupid to realize they got duped!!!!

You also mention that the election went according to the constitution. Our current election process is NOTHING like spelled out in the constitution. Not even close. Not the electorial college, not the primaries, not the number of signatures it takes to get a non DNC or non RNC canidate on the ticket... NOTHING... NADA... None of it is there. They had more canidates in IRAN than we had in AMERICA. Both the DNC and the RNC have created a monolopy ballot space.

Our current "election process" is not fair and not even close to Constitutional.

So Obama rigged the election? better get another layer of tin foil on your head.

The way we do our elections is not actually in the constitution but the intent to have elected officials placed by the majority is. I myself don't care for the electoral college idea but I see no reason to mess with it, besides you never would have had Bush it would have been Gore without it so stop your whining.

If you don't like our system what would you replace it with? a dictatorship? that would be sweet if you liked the dictator but what if you didn't? our system has served us well and it still is, you're just a sore loser so get off your butt and get someone else elected.

Wow for someone who didn't vote for Obama you sure seem to defend him like he's your boyfriend. You totally discredit yourself Hdude everytime you open your mouth. Why do we never hear you talk about what Ron Paul would have done? Isn't he the one you voted for? For the life of me I can't imagine why you voted for Ron Paul when you defend every move Obama makes. I am sure Ron Paul will run again in 2012 so shouldn't you be trying to advance his ideaologies instead of Obama's. Why aren't you calling for Acorn to be investigated? Ron Paul sure wishes they would be. Do you think Ron Paul would have spent more money in his first six months than all other past presidents combined? Do you think Ron Paul would have bowed to any kings? Do you think Ron Paul would have accepted a book from Hugo that bashes American idealogue? I really don't see much that Ron Paul and Obama have in common yet you defend Obama. My point is if you didn't vote for him, it must have been because you didn't agree with him. Yet now that he is elected, you seem to agree with him quite a bit. I call BS on your vote for Ron Paul!

Hdude, Jose needs a yob!

dude, you never cease to amaze me. the constitution was not designed to provide for officials to be elected by a majority vote or for the majority to run everything. It was designed to protect the rights and therefore the say so of the individual. The electoral college was designed to give the lesser populated states more power and leverage so the more populated states would not decide everything. Its called a constitutional republic, NOT a democracy. Democracy always ends in oppression as the majority votes themselves largess from the treasury and votes away the rights of those that don't go along with it. As this progresses they enslave and simply murder those that don't go along with it in the end.

>So Obama rigged the election? better
>get another layer of tin
>foil on your head.
>
> The way we do our
>elections is not actually in
>the constitution but the intent
>to have elected officials placed
>by the majority is. I
>myself don't care for the
>electoral college idea but I
>see no reason to mess
>with it, besides you never
>would have had Bush it
>would have been Gore without
>it so stop your whining.
>
>

> If you don't like our
>system what would you replace
>it with? a dictatorship? that
>would be sweet if you
>liked the dictator but what
>if you didn't? our system
>has served us well and
>it still is, you're just
>a sore loser so get
>off your butt and get
>someone else elected.

Dude did you even read what I typed or was it just another one of your knee-jerk reactions to the truth.

I never said that BO rigged anything! In fact I never even suggested it was him at all. All I said was a lot of dead people and under aged people voted multiple times. I never accused BO of anything. I simply pointed out that what occured in this past election, regardless of who was behind it, was not fair. You call it whining... I call it pointing out the obvious truth that liberals want to deny.

I don't recall ever bringing up a dictator... your words not mine. You sure like to put words into peoples mouths don't you? Again I simply pointed out our flawed system that BOTH the DNC and RNC have built to keep other parties subdued. I also mentioned that there are other countries that have less freedoms than America, but they get to have more people on the ballot.

Next time pull you head out of you butt before you start typing!

I JUST WASTED 35 MINUTES OF MY 8TH LIFE READING THIS BULLSSHIT!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Dupe & Twhatevershot,
You know, you guy's attacked my patronage towards my country because I say this administration and congress is not mine, it's yours'. If it had not been for brave men 233 years ago, denouncing the way of the king and becoming traitors in many's eyes, we would not be celebrating this day! YOUR pres' own pasture said
"It's not God bless the U.S.A., it's God---- the U.S.A.".If you say he didn't you're as bald face liar as YOUR pres. Does that make you not a patriot for supporting a man who condones this kind of behavior? Oh wait, that is what you DUPES call free speech,right? But if free speech goes against you, it is unpatriotic (if he is not your pres, you are not a patriot).

In Germany it was against the law to be a Jew, people who disagreed with this were killed, were they not patriots to their country? In the 80's the Soviets had a take over by patriots of their country, not of their gov't, were they traitors, or terrorists? In the 80's the Chinese finally had a standoff in Tiananmen Square, why? They opposed their communist gov't and forced a free enterprise economy, were these patriots?

The difference between patriots and followers is, patriots fight for the right of the people within a country. Followers, accept whatever comes their way. Be grateful you morons are steadily tearing the roots out from underneath the tree of life our great nation started! You will get YOUR way, but you won't like the outcome from YOUR gov't. It is YOUR bed you will sleep in it!

wELL, MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED A LITTLE SOONER! yOU WOULD HAVE A FEW MINUTES OF LIFE LEFT, BUT THANKS FOR THE GREAT INPUT!

HEY maddglasser!!!

SOMETIMES I JUST HAVE TO READ THESE THREADS HERE ON THE POLITICAL/huntindude FORUM TO SEE IF dude IS STILL ARGUEING WITH HIMSELF!!!

YUP,HE IS!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Oh I know, What else did you expect? That'a what I meant. I can't believe he has suckerd me down to his level once again. Guess I am only as smart as the guy I am arguing with, Now that is depressing! Sorry if I came on wrong Bessy

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-09 AT 06:47PM (MST)[p]NA!!!

IT'LL TAKE A BIGGER HIT THAN THAT TO BOTHER ME!!!

I GOTTA QUIT COMING DOWN HERE!!!

IT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE IN A WHILE BUT A WEEK OR SO AGO I FOUND THE LITTLE JIMMY STORY QUITE INTERESTING,THEN KAPOOF,SHE'S GONE!!!

NOW dude WON'T EVEN ARGUE WITH ME,WTF???

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

>HEY maddglasser!!!
>
>SOMETIMES I JUST HAVE TO READ
>THESE THREADS HERE ON THE
>POLITICAL/huntindude FORUM TO SEE IF
>dude IS STILL ARGUEING WITH
>HIMSELF!!!
>
>YUP,HE IS!!!

now ain't that the truth!

I don't care much for Obama, I cared less For McCain and Peggy but that's who you idiots gave me as the rtepublican candidate.

I voted for Paul in the republican primary, and I wrote him in for president beause I knew Obama was going to win so what difference would it make. now if you dimwits can't see that the fact I like Obama better than McCain doesn't mean I'm happy with either choice I can see why you have lost the last two elections. Paul is not a dream candidate by any means, but I liked him the best of what was offered, but he will never win a national election.

When you guys start talking about what you can do and stop crying about what should have been or how bad you have it we may see a change in the republican party. my fear is guys like you will not get with the program and you'll let the past issues that have sunk the party pull you to the bottom. as I've said I would like a choice in 2012, as far as I'm concerned I didn't have one in 2008, but that doesn't make me hate my president it makes me think you're losers.

Gee, I sure hope the Republicans pick a gay, athiest, anti-gun, envirnmental wacko, abortion doctor so Dude can vote for him.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom