Cathy's sheep hunt

YELUM

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-11 AT 09:27PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-11 AT 09:26?PM (MST)

My wife drew her 2nd OIL tag in 9 years, a sheep tag. She did well. Here are a few pics. The story and more pics/video clips can be seen in the adventure challange forum at

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID52/56.html

They might not have the final part added till morning.

Yelum

6645cathy2a.jpg

81425.jpg

66cathy3a.jpg

66613.jpg

Good on her Great Ram. What was the other OIL she did? You done well congrats. Thanks for the stories and pics.

Rutnbuck

Congratulations to Cathy on a great Cali ram.
I absolutely love the video clips that help us feel like we were part of the hunt. Thanks for sharing Yellum.
Awesome!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-11 AT 09:48AM (MST)[p]Awesome pictures of the hunt and great ram! Amazing how the mountain just shoots up out of the flatts.

That's awesome. Congrats to everyone envolved. Just read your thread in the hunt challenge. You did a great job with it. Looked like a great hunt.

VERY NICE.

I will try and swing by this coming wknd and get my Newfy maps back from ya.

I just got back from Wyo elk and leave Nov 23rd for Az. elk so I better drop by this wknd.

Congrats Cathy!

Robb

Awesome!
There is only one way that this hunt could have been better:

You invited me :)

Great job you guys, and GAL!

Excellent job Cathy!
Thanks Larry for sharing the great experience with us!
That's a beautiful trophy which any one of us would be proud to have.
Zeke

Congrats on your hunt and Ram,awesome job Cathy and Larry, Looks like you spent some time with an Ole friend of mine,Garth is a good man and some good entertainment too......

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-11 AT 08:24PM (MST)[p]As a matter of fact Paul, your name came up several times. Nothing but good was said. I knew that already.

Entertainment is an understatement. :)

Thanks

Yelum

Didn't see this till now YELUM.
Nice job & that Cathy Chick is Hot:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom