CAUTION Future Quebec Caribou hunters

A

archeryonly

Went to Quebec this last September on a Caribou hunt with friends on a "trip of a lifetime". One I'm hoping I will never experience again. I booked with Safari Nordik in January of 2006. Use caution with this outfit, the word customer service does not exist in their vocabulary. Safari Nordik went public in September and their only concern is booking hunters. Camps were packed and quite miserable. I booked through Michael Cantrell who promised a lot of things that absolutely did not happen. I spoke to many hunters in the field that were made the same promise. Use caution if you book with him, you will not get what he promises. Way to much happened to write about. I have friends who have been with other outfitters and had a great time, even when the hunting was slow. Not with Safari Nordik the guides were actually making comments like "those #*%!*# Americans all they want to do is come up here and kill". Just a heads up if you're looking a one of these adventures.

that is what i have been hearing. sorry you had to put up with that. whoever goes through them needs to be contacted!!

~TiMbErHuNtEr~

I had about the same experience with EXPLO-SYLVA ,lots of talk and lots of promises,all lies.Was told that everyone was taking caribou,we should not have a problem getting two animals each.
When got to our camp ,the camp manager said they have not taken any animals in the last three weeks.
We tried to call the outfitter at least 50 times with no answer. It was like they disapeared.Now months later we finally got ahold of the outfitter and ask about there return half price hunt that they told us about ,if we did not see any animals.They just laughed at us and said if they gave half priced hunts they would go broke.
I would not go back if it was free now!

Thanks for the info. I have been checking into some caribou hunting opportunities. I have heard the same thing about Quebec hunting in general. Those Frech Canadian guides sound like real asses. From what I hear, the migrations go through so fast there too. I have not heard of anyone that has actually been "moved" to another camp where the caribou are, as all of these outfitters claim they will do. This really helps make up my mind, when I go, I think I will look at NWT or Alaska.

Archeryonly, Sorry to hear about your hunt. This must be their MO as I saw another hunter on NAHC that went this Sept. and had a bad hunt. I had 5 friends go this year also and it was the trip from hell. I was present when they booked the hunt and heard all the promises. Nothing but lies. I guess the old saying is correct. "If it sounds to good to be true it is" It's to bad some agents and outfitters just can't seem to tell the truth. If I acted like they do in business, I would be out of business. Hunting is suppose to be fun and enjoyable not a pain. It's to bad.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-20-07 AT 06:30PM (MST)[p]Went to alaska on a drop camp. Saw animals, just very few bulls. Less expensive than the guided hunt, but still the same risk. There were people getting dropped into the area from very far away on big aircraft. If we had been there a week or two latter, I think we would have all had a great time.

We did, however, see and experiece much of the alaskan outback and because it was a drop camp, we were prepared and enjoyed our stay. Even with weather forcing us to stay in the tents one day, it was still an adventure. Our guy could have moved us, but not far enough to reach the bulls. So, it has it's risks. Could have shot very small bulls, but not what we came to do, so we didn't shoot them.

I think, eventually, I'll do it again.

We had booked with a differnt guy, like a year in advance. We had or could only go in aug., the guy called us and said he wasn't comfortable with his area in aug. So, we changed gears and went with another guy.

Alaska equals risk, especially for bou.

Be prepared to stay over extra days because of weather.

I had just the opposite experience on my drop hunt in Alaska. He has tundra tired Super Cubs and lands you in the middle of them no matter where they are. Normally caribou travel about 15-18 miles a day, so it's impossible to say where they will be at a given time. When I booked, he said they may be anywhere from 10- 200 miles from Illiamna. No matter, he'll find them and put you in amongst them! It turned out they were about 125 miles north when I got there. When he found a fairly flat spot to set down he had to buzz the spot to shoo the caribou off so he could land. I had at least 100 caribou walk by, in range, as I was setting up my tent. Legally you can't hunt the same day you fly so I had to wait 'till morning. The next morning I got up to take a leak and opened the tent and there were about 15 animals within 75 yards of the tent. I killed my bull that morning about 1/4 mile from my tent. It wasn't a matter of will I see some. It was a matter of which one will I take!

Sorry about your experience archeryonly. That hurts when you save up and have so much invested!

Eel

Steve was it cold at night? LOL

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

>Steve was it cold at night?
> LOL
>
>
4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

Chef! How have you been??? It was toasty warm! After taking off with my sleeping bag, he came back and chucked it out the window right at dark! I still have nightmares about that. LOL!

I got a new Diamond Black Ice bow. Sweet!

Steve

This really scares me!! I just wrote them a couple of days ago, I was interested in hunting with them. I met a guy at one of the Outdoor shows last summer and he had a good presentation...I guess I better check into them a little more. Maybe if you could give some more info on your experience...
Ilene

No reason to do any checking this outfit is all about numbers and thats not caribou numbers. The guides told us they had 800 hunters last year 1100 this year and their goal is 1400 next year. Yes, you will probably get a caribou, most likely not what you expect, but as you probably know there is way more to a hunt than just killing. This trip was absolute hell. Was Michael Cantrell the idiot that gave the "good presentation"? Good luck.

Don't recall the name of the guy, I have it somewhere. So do you have any suggestions on who to go with??? My dream is to get a caribou with my bow, last kid is graduating this spring so my husband and I need a 'graduation present' for ourselves!

I went to Labrador on a hunt with Grande Hermine Adventures and it was GREAT! $1500 every thing included.5 of us went on a 5 day hunt and we left in the middle of the 3rd day with 10 nice caribou,could not ask for more.Edward Burke puts on a good hunt for the money.
Only thing is to go before the 10th of December,after that the big boys drop there horns.
I was there the week of thanksgiving a couple of years ago and saw a couple thousand animals!

Thanks for that rem308, did you take any with a bow. I took my bow on this trip and did not see a bull until the last day, so I had to use a rifle. I would still like to take one with a bow. What year did you go?

We went in 2002,we did not take any with a bow but we could of,they were close at times.

I hunted with Safari Nordic In AUG and had a great hunt. 9 guys killed 17 Bulls all bow kills. Everything went well except for the care of our meat but I think warm weather had more to do with that than the outfitter. We did the drop camp no guides. I would book with them again.

I have been on this hunt with Safari Nordik twice. Both times were the trip of a lifetime. And yes, they did do everything promised. I would reccommend this trip to anyone wanting a quality hunting experience.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-07 AT 10:49AM (MST)[p]Hunted Explo Sylva a few years ago. Saw very few Caribou they never moved us. 7 hunters 6 caribou killed didn't see many more than that one was a yearling. They wouldn't move us either like they promised. Then they brag about 94% kill on two caribou. We averaged less than one counting the yearling bull.

I'll start by saying I haven't done it but I see A LOT of guys on bowsite hunt with Tuttulik or Jack Hume Adventures JHA. I would look into them if you are looking for a hunt.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

I also had a HORRIBLE trip with Safari Nordik in 07 along with many other hunters I met. It is possible to have a good hunt if you are one of the lucky ones or a film crew. There were three film crews in the area when I was there and they got all attention. I experenced this first hand as I got moved to another camp as Colorado Bucks film crew stepped off the same plane I flew away in. The caribou hit there that evening and they killed 9 caribou the first day. I was there two days and never saw a caribou. So tell me they diddn't know where the bou were headed. Our whole group got screwed on this trip. And they won't return my e-mails either.

I went with Safari Nordik in 2002 had the hunt of a lifetime 13 guys killed 26 bulls in three days and all very good bulls camp was great we had a blast.A few of my friends went the next year and had the same results. I hope they haven't lost thier touch I was planning a return trip.

I hear ya ABOVETIMBERLINE, your experence with them is what sold me the hunt, alot of people have had wounderful hunts in the past, but these days there are alot of hunters very unhappy with the experience as I am. They booked 300 more hunters in 07 than in 06 and I dont think they were ready for it. They advertise that they have 20 or 30 camps but really alot of those are fishing only camps. And realistically there are only a few camps at a time getting good numbers of bou yet many camps are full of paying customers waiting to get moved to a camp with caribou. This turns your trip into two days of ptarmigan hunting and three days of caribou hunting, oh yea, if your lucky enough to get a good camp and get your bou, you'll soon be getting flown out to make a spot for another ptarmigan hunter waiting to get his bou. These are key points but I could write a book on all the other stuff that went on like fist fights in camp between guides Wanton waste, lost luggage, WOW!
Sorry guys I got on a role, now Im pissed all over again.

Koyote

Oh, the joy of outfitted hunts. It is very unfortunate, but it seems to me that booking hunts with outfitters is often very similar to playing one spin on the roulette wheel in Vegas with a months salary. You might win big, or you might lose it all. One spin of the wheel.

I often wonder if its worth the risk. With recent bad experiences of my own I think from now on I will avoid using outfitters if at all possible, and I'm really questioning if it is even worth going on a hunt that requires one (like anything in Canada for example), or If I should just stick to hunting the animals and places that I can hunt on my own.

It is really unfortunate too, because I'm certain that there are alot of wonderful outfitters out there that offer awesome hunts, and who I would love to give my money to, but because of the abundance of crimials, liars, and cheats in the outfitting business its too risky and costly for most of us to be able to find the good ones.

I will also add that despite my negative attitude toward outfitters I have had a couple of positive experiences with them, my hats off to those guys, and I hope to be able to hunt with them again.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-07 AT 10:02PM (MST)[p]jmccormk must be a representative from Safari Nordik.

>I have been on this hunt
>with Safari Nordik twice. Both
>times were the trip of
>a lifetime. And yes, they
>did do everything promised. I
>would reccommend this trip to
>anyone wanting a quality hunting
>experience.

When did you hunt with them? Was it before they went public and filled the hunt with 1100 hunters? Next years goal is 1400 hunters for the year, they simply can not handle this many hunters. I agree that they probably were an excellent outfit before they went public and became greedy. I booked with them two years ago because of their good reputation. I definitely would not go with them or send anyone I know in their direction.

Just canceled my Caribou hunt.
Not going to risk 5K after reading all this. A different outfitter but still Quebec.
I'll stick to NM Elk.

I hunted with Safari Nordic the last week of Sept, 07. It was the same week that Colorado Buck was there, but not the same camp. We were told when we arrived that the caribou were migrating west instead of south and sent us to a camp where they had not seen a caribou for three weeks. The guides at this camp did everything they could to make our time there enjoyable, from good food to getting us some fishing until we could be moved. There were only a few camps that had caribou. The second day a camp opened up because they all shot their caribou ( in 1 1/2 days with a couple of B&C contenders). We arrived and had caribou for four days. Although, most of us tagged out with good caribou, one hunter was hunting with a bow and was the last to shoot his animals. We all could have taken our animals with the bow if we chose to. Never did we feel pressured to shoot animals so other hunters could come to this camp. I felt that the best part of this hunt was their promise to move us and the gaurantee of a return trip for free if we didn't see animals. Now, was this a perfect hunt? Not at all. I felt that the camps were lacking in maintanence and believe there was an unneccesary amount of wanton-waste. I also, felt that our guides were over burdened with work and not there to guide us as much as most hunters would have liked. Fortunately, we are very qualified to hunt on our own even though we paid for a guided hunt(1 per 3 hunters). If the caribou are there, you don't need a guide. I found Mike Cantrell to be very accomidating and available 24 hrs. a day to answer any questions and take care of any problems. Nicolas at Safari Nordic was pretty much the same. One thing that I did feel was that if I did another hunt, I would look closer to the west coast (so I could drive to the jump off point)as it is very expensive to fly your meat and horns home from Montreal. Lastly, they do their best to know where the caribou are and keep in contact with every camp via radio throughout the day.

From: Cleanshot........ ....... Date: 09-Dec-07 Bowsite.com

I had the same bad experiance with Safari Nordik and I also booked through Mike Cantrell. We didn't see many caribou and we hiked over 10 miles/day to find them. They told us they were going to move us but a small band came through one day so they didn't. We all wanted to take them with our bows but on the 2nd to the last day decided to take out the rifles just to make sure we took some home. We ended up with some pretty nice bulls but Safari put the antlers in boxes that were too big to get on our DELTA flight so we had to leave them. They said they had checked with all the airlines but evidently they didn't. We had a taxidermist in our party and preserved the velvet and everthing. We still haven't seen our antlers and it is 3 months later. We did get an email from Safari stating that our antlers had molded because someone forgot to take them out of the plastic bags. What a joke. And then they won't pay to make it right. They couldn't pay me to go back up there. I had gone 2 years ago with Arctic Adventures and had an awesome experiance. Then to top it off, I see where Safari took the Eastmans and get him like a 420 bull. I think they know there stuff but for us bottom dwellers, its just run as many through as they can.

After 25 years in business, we have some hunters from time to time, for some reason or another, that have legitimate issues with the way the hunts were conducted. Wither it be the weather, caribou not cooperating or different situations between individuals sometimes, things happen.
This, however, is not the case!
In this case, someone was the architect of his own demise! It started when someone demanded a specific camp upon arrival in Kuujjuaq. Stating he was an outdoor writer, he demanded , once at camp, to be moved even though we warned him that the Caribou were coming. After a few hours of his arrival at the first camp, the camp manager called us in Kuujjuaq and stated that the climate in camp was unbearable (this gentleman was causing havoc in camp). Due to this unique situation, and after receiving a call from his rep in Wyoming, (which he called from camp on his satellite phone) , and even though we knew better, we proceeded in organizing the relocation on the morning after.
When the plane flew him from that camp to the next one, he flew over thousands of animals heading exactly to where he had just left...as we had told him.
The next afternoon, instead of being out hunting in the field, he stayed in camp and called us again in Kuujjuaq demanding to go back to where he had come from.
You can understand that he was told to stay put. .. He did harvest both his animals however; maybe they did not look as good as he would have liked, but isn't that hunting? Animals were not as plentiful! Again, Having identified himself as a sports writer, (which he is not), and threatening us with reprisals if? he was given the same attention we give to all our guests.
We know that there is no way, in any shape or form, we will ever satisfy him.
I represent a whole team of individuals that work very hard to satisfy our hunters; we are humans and sometimes we do make mistakes. This season saw 10 days of tough hunting and there are some hunters out there that wished that had had a better hunt; but the vast majority of our hunters did have a great hunt. This year we are bringing 30 hunters back on guarantee, our success rate was 1.7 Bulls per hunter; 1 out of every 5 hunters had be moved this year and we went way over budget on bush flights to try meet up with every hunters expectations.
I salute every individual that works in the service industry; they know what it is to deal with some individuals that no matter what you do, will not be happy with the service. I think everybody knows what I'm talking about. The truth of the matter is that If Mr. Farmanian would have just relaxed and took it easy, he and his buddies would have had a lot better experience than he did; if you are not to trust anyone, why book with an outfitter or anybody else for that matter.
When in Kuujjuaq, on his way back from the hunt, that someone was pleasant; we discussed the last day?s events; he stated that his trip was OK no more, and the only thing he insisted about was for one of his hunting buddies that he felt should get to return on guarantee; (which we didn't have to do since we had move them on his request against our better wishes.
Since He is in the field of law enforcement, and that he collects police badges. I took him personally to see the local police station and of that, he seemed appreciative.
It is therefore with some deception that I read not only this report, but the large amount of disgruntled exaggerated and incomplete assessments of his hunt being spread over the internet. We usually do not interfere with hunt reports since it is the privilege of the hunter and have beneficiated from far more good reports than bad ones.
Normally, we do not reply to hunt reports and let our other customers address those reports that are sent to different websites. But this time, I felt I had to jump in because he is getting on the case of Michael Cantrell, our North West Associate. Mike is straight and honest and will always go the extra mile for his hunter. Attacking his integrity on the net is definitely something I could not let go, especially after seeing everything Michael does for his customers and especially what he did for him.
In conclusion, I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to read my version of this report. I hope all of you will have great hunting seasons and I look forward in seeing you at the shows!
Martin Levac ? Caribou Outfitter ? Safari Nordik

WOW!!!!

I just read this post for the first time. I don't know how I missed it. I have already booked a hunt for '08 with Safari Nordik and now my head is swimming with all sorts of thoughts. To say the least, I am just a little bit worried!

It has taken me a long time to save up enough money to do a hunt of this sort. I hope I will be able to do another one, but it will take years of saving.

OldJake,

I would have to say not to worry. For most of us, these hunts cost enough so that we can't afford a bad hunt, but I'd still feel comfortable hunting with them. I would try to get my flight booked through United however, as they don't have the firearm fee and their extra bag charge was much less than AirCanada's. If you live close enough to drive to Montreal, consider doing that also. It will save you a lot of money when bringing your antlers and meat back. It cost me $550.00 to fly my horns and meat back from Montreal and the horns were split. It would have been much more if they were whole. When are you going? Who did you book with?

Way to cover your a$$ caribou_outfitter. Some of your story has some truth but definitely taylored to save face. I know because I was in the same camp. The first 30 minutes we were in camp May the camp manager held a meeting and said he was tired of lying about Caribou!! "Quote" We havent seen any Caribou in 3 days and just be patient they will get you guys moved in a couple days! There was no!! mention of the heards of Bou headed straight at us. I had a strange feeling when Colarado bucks film crew stepped of the plane we were leaving on. As we flew north we saw them for ourselves. That evening we got word they killed 7 caribou hours after we left, where we spent two days and saw 3 cows. Just bad luck I guess, yea right!! This incident just scratches the surface of this horrible trip. We were willing to live with losing two days of our 5 day hunt waiting to get moved if the rest was to be good. NOT!!!

Sorry caribou outfitter, there has been problems up there for years. We went 15 years ago and had a great hunting trip. I killed a P&Y bull the first day with a recurve, It was after the trip that everything fell apart. Our meat was flown out and left to rot on the dock. ( some BS about two outfitters running out of the same base camp and they got in a pi$$ING contest. One owned the refridgerator truck and the other leased space in it. Well ours wasn't the owner and our meat wasn;t put in the truck)
We split our second racks and had them ready to go for the trip home but were told there was no room even for the fee we were told we had to pay. We then worked a deal with the base camp manager to send them COD when he headed back to the states in a couple weeks. Well it has been 15 years and I haven't seen them yet. Luckily we booked through an agent and he negotiated us a check for 200.00 apeice for the loss of ALL of our meat (total of 24 caribou) and 9 capes. We fleshed and salted at least one cape apeice but some we didnt have time to dry before heading for home and they spoiled with the meat.

It has been a long time and can't remember all the names invovled but I want to say the outfitter was trefall (sp??) not cantrell, that we went through. Anyway, left a bad enough taste in my mouth that I have no interest in going to Quebec again. Really sounds like you are trying to run alot of hunters ( maybe too many for the camps you have ). Should be a great hunt but there are some bad apples ruining it for you whole indutry up there.

What happens if you have hunters in a camp where the caribou are coming through and they don't want to tag out yet and/our don't want to leave? And what about the hunters that are in the camps were there are no caribou? That was always something I thought about with the outfitters that say they will move you if there are no animals in your first camp.

Anyone booking should do LOTS of research before plunking down hard earned cash.

Contrary to what Caribou_Outfitter is trying to spin, this hunter was not the architect of his own demise. Over-booking, lack of planning, on the part of the outfitter, and trying to please new share-holders, not the customer, was the cause of the problem. I too, was on this hunt, which is a long way from cheap!We were told which camp we were flying into,minutes after running into a friend in the little airport. He had just came from there and said they hadn't seen any caribou for 3 days, which consequently, was all he got to hunt because he shot a dink to make sure he brought home some meat.(2 tags) He was told thier obligation was filled because he shot a meat bull, moved his 2 hunting partners to another camp, and sent him out early to make room for hunters,(us) apparently. Upon arrival at the camp the head guide said there weren't any caribou around so go for a walk or take a nap. He said he was tired of lieing to clients, and didn't know why they kept sending hunters in.We were told to hang out and we would be moved in a day or two. Thats where the rub started. Then calls were made to get a move sooner than 2 days into our hunt.(Paid for 5 guided days, told to nap or walk around for the first 2 ???) We were told we were in a holding pattern until we could fit into another camp. Spent the next day wandering around ptarmigan hunting, no guide. Said they had maintenance work to do so they would be at camp. (Obviously no game to hunt!)After burning 2 days "hanging out" we were moved to another camp, as again, many less-than-satisfied hunters were flying out, on the plane we arrived on. At this camp we experienced guides fighting in the chow hall, fist fighting out the door, yelling accusations, etc. Obviously thier patients were as thin as the herd. We were told they usually were going home by now because it is basically over at that area, that time of year.A few bulls were killed, only because the hunters were willing to go 2 miles past where the guide wanted to turn around at, empty handed. A few more were killed an hour before the flight out,at the last minute, after a rodeo ride on the back of an ATV,(now thats hunting) right?? At that point it's go home empty handed or shoot. I had already decided I didn't want a mulligan!! I wouldn't go back if it were free, and they paid for my time! It was a joke!
P.S.
(The airline employees looked at us sideways and said, I can't tell you when, or if, your boxes will make it. We are a passenger plane and not a cargo plane.) This was previously set up as part of the package with Safari Nordik.

Stikflicker,

You know I can't say that I disagree with a lot of what you are saying, since a lot of these questions went through my mind before my hunt. I certainly felt that since I paid for a guided 5 day hunt, that's what I wanted. However, let's turn it around. Say we booked with another outfitter who would not move you to another camp. I'm sure there has been plenty of hunters go home with less than a quality expereience when the game was scarce. Given the fact that the caribou are covering a lot of ground at this time, it's pretty tough to determine where they will be at any time. I agree that Safari Nordic could do better. However, I went with them because they said they would move us and had the attitude that if the caribou were there, it wasn't going to take more than a few days to find quality animals. Whether I sat around for two or three days before I shot my animals or after, really didn't matter to me. We also, heard the comments from the airlines about the eccess baggage. I understand that an airline rep. went to talk to Nicolas about the problem; but isn't this a problem that any outfitter would have if they used commercial airlines? All in all, I think the whole Quebec caribou hunting situation has had it's problems from the beginning because of the number of animals and hunters who quite often obused the rules. I heard that another outfitter out of Shefferville booted everyone out of their camps and shut everything down because some guides were herding the animals with a plane towards their hunters. Guys who weren't even involved got screwed. I don't intend to direct this towards those hunters that have related a bad experience here but, rather to those who might plan a hunt with any outfitter up there. I do think that a hunt like this has to be approached with an open attitude towards being somewhat flexible when things aren't going as planned. We also, had a guy in camp that spent the first two days bitching about the caribou and getting moved. Then after we were moved and he had shot his animals, he started bitching about wanting an early flight out of camp because he was finished and didn't want to sit around for another day. I'm sure the people at S.N. have heard it all. Regardless of Safari Nordics' shortcomings, they are still much better than an outfitter that would just go through the motions of hunting when they knew you had little chance of success, only to send you home empty handed.

Old Jake, We hunted the last week of Sept. into the first week of Oct.. Based on what Archery Only said about Colorado Buck's arrival (which was the same week as us), they hunted one week earlier.

I was up there two years ago and most of the other hunters we saw in the airport were from safari Nordik. They had some pretty good bulls coming off the plane. But I have heard negative reports several times about this outfit. Most are they have to many hunters in camp, and lack of customer service.

For the guy who was looking for a suggestion:

We went with Arctic Adventures the camp operator was Cliff White it was based at lake Ikertuuq(that might be how it is spelled). We had a great time we went 100% and half of those were with our bows and got into some good bulls. And the food was incredible I have never eaten so well in my life. They take care of you from montreal and back and you have Americans helping you the whole way.
I would love to go back.

I have been in Cliff's camp twice. Once when we were over run with caribou, and once when we had to work for them. Both experiences were very good.

It is a semi=guided affair so you will have to be comfortable doing some of the work yourself. They will help you get your animals back to camp. It is a very laid back camp, more like a group of friends than a semi-outfitted camp.

Food will be out of this world. Camp is very comfortable. Equipment is in very good condition.

Trophy quality is good to very good, but if you will only be happy with boone and crockett I would looke somewhere else. If you are an archer this camp is a very good choice. You will be hunting P&Y bulls. Cliff lives in California and owns and operates CW enterprises.

This camp would also work very well for older or less mobile hunters.

This is my very first post on monstermuleys, this post made me become a member and back up Safari Nordik. Me and 4 other guys hunted with this outfit the end of Sept 06. We booked with Mike cantrel also. He invited us to his house to talk more about the hunt show us video ect.... We arrived in camp and were greeted by 6 different guides, got a tour around camp and as we were walking to the kitchen a guy tagged out on his caribou. That was with in an hour of being there. The next 3 days were different, we didnt see anything. As promised, they moved us to a diffrent camp and boy did we see millions of caribou. We all tagged out in that camp and mike cantrel was by our side the whole trip until they split up the camp. Everything mike had told us before the trip happened. Our guide who was 61 years old named Will worked his tail off and we were able to bag 8 caribou in 1 day. If i ever can afford it again i will be going back. I will try posting pictures of some of the caribou shot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom