CC hit for turkey

muzzlemania

credit card hit for turkey permits today for 35.00 x 2. Hopefully both my two boys drew out. We put in for 4 of us and lucky at least 2 of us drew out.

I put my wife, daughter and myself in and we had one hit yesterday. I hope that we get a couple of more. We didnt put in as a group so you never know........still waiting.

respect my authorita

I am with you CS...... 21 days early?

I have 5 Turkey points and did the Highly coveted Northern Region early season.......250 tags.......I think I would have drawn and been 'hit'.......

Robb

Also got a cc hit for Northern ut turkey. Had 4 pts. Looks like I'll be hunting turkey this spring and UT pronghorn this fall. I drew the sportsman!

Looks like both my wife and oldest son drew southern region.
Now the question is,Boulder?, Fillmore?, Beaver?, Escalante,
Heck the Paunsagaunt would even be fun. Lots of choices this
year.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

By hell, there it is sitting there this morning $35 deduction from my checking acct.

A couple weeks early----kudo's to the draw company!

Robb

I checked mine and as of this morning the only hit was the 10 dollar application fee almost a month ago. So my question is, even though we're a few weeks from the official results, will the credit card hits continue over the coming days, or do they all happen at once?

See post # 3.....

That was my thoughts until I checked again this morning and had the charge at my bank.

Keep the faith! -----------maybe Monday?

Robb

I had a $35.00 hit on the 8th but i checked again today and it was removed don't know what is up with that. Did anyone have this happen to them?

just got the scoop,I guess they are tired of people trying to figure out rather they've drawed or not before results are posted so they're pulling some hanky-panky this year,got a friend that was jumping up & down on his 35.00 charge to the card only to find out later his woman had invested in a new toy from fredricks of hollywood,still laughin over that one.................

soon the love in his heart will be the rage in his fist

Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

Dang you guys scared me! so I got on this morning and it is still there and so is the Western Expo charge for that draw, from my Sunday application.

Whew.....

Robb

I drew a southern tag. I am excited. Nobody in my group drew a tag. I might be going solo. Now I just need to decide where I want to hunt. Good luck to all of you.

Logged on again this morning and the charge was back on so I printed of my bank statement so I have proof just in case i leaves again. I think I will be hunting turkeys this year????

Mine reappeared again today and cleared the bank. I don't know why it disappeared but it's not very funny. If that happened on the big game draw it could give a guy a heart attack.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom