CDA Banquet....Calistoga

Nick...I use to go to this CDA as it is less than an 45 minute drive for me. But then I quit going after I found out a few things on the people running the banquet. Sorry I can not help you on this but maybe someone else will.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I used to attend CDA banquets but stopped about 5 years ago. I also have a problem with some of the guys in leadership in this organization.

Yes, I am concerned as well, about some of the guys on the committees'.......not just CDA.
I support the Kern River Valley Chapter, and attend their banquets. Nothing there has ever given me pause.

I have a very busy friend .....a CDA Life Member....who wants to bid on a deer tag and I need someone actually STANDING THERE to do it properly.
Thank for the input guys.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

Hey Nickman I shot you a P.M. regarding the C.D.A. banquet. As far as C.D.A. goes, we're alive and well, we've grown to 28 chapters across the state. Believe it or not, 75 percent of the money raised, still goes back to projects on the ground here in the state of California. Kilo and Larrbo, don't know what happened, but we would like to get you guys back on board with Cal Deer, I know sometimes the committees have problems, but we try to fix them and steer things in the right direction. Right now with the California's Fish and Wildlifes direction, our deer herds need all the help they can get! Shoot me a P.M. if you want to talk about it.

Thanks

Doug aka (Brownie)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom