Change to the Free CO bull elk Hunt

Avsman

LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-08 AT 08:49PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-08 AT 08:37?PM (MST)

Any Iraqi or Afgan. War vet is eligible, We can get a non resident tag so as long as the winner is able to be in Eagle CO by Fri. the 10th of Oct everything should be good.

Good luck and thanks to all the vets for everything they do.

to enter send an email to [email protected] with vets

Name
Address
Phone number
email
winner will be drawn Monday the 6th of Oct.

This hunt was graciously donated by BEAVER CREEK STABLES, Kim Adams and her dad Bob Parker, Parker Drilling Houston, TX.
Id like to take the opportunity to thank them for everything they have done for the vets and the RMEF.

I would like to thank them for their graciousness and thoughtfullness in even being considered for this hunt. Being a veteran, there is no better feeling than being appreciated by our fellow Americans. Understanding why we are the way are adn giving back. I am very proud of these Americans and congratulate the lucky Veteran that will be able to spend time in the wilderness that our forfathers gave us the opportunity to use and enjoy.

Steve, I also thank you very much for organizing this and giving this chance to those of us that normally would not be able to do so.

You also are greatly appreciated and deserve a hand as well.

Mike Adkins
Sgt/USMC
OIF III Ramadi, Iraq 2005
Aim Center Mass
rifleman.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom