Check NMDGF Website

luckless

All,
I relied on the e-mail I received regarding my successful elk draw and the lack of an e-mail for deer to determine that I was not successful on Deer. Not True! I drew both!

Check your results...

DC

Same here. I was bummin around the house last night because of no emails and I checked the site and u drew!

yup, i recieved an email at 5pm yesterday and my buddy who was on the same application never recieved one at all.

Same thing happened here. My buddy got an email that we were successful on our joint deer ap, but I never got one. Didn't believe him until i was able to check the game & fish site this morning.

>Same thing happened here. My
>buddy got an email that
>we were successful on our
>joint deer ap, but I
>never got one. Didn't
>believe him until i was
>able to check the game
>& fish site this morning.
>

curtis?? i wouldnt lie to you buddy! ha ha

Actually, i'm not Curtis. My name is Lott. Glad to know I'm not the only one with "good friends"

I was the party leader, so that is weird.

>They only send email to the
>party leader, his app is
>the only one in the
>draw.

Hmmm. I was the party leader on our application with three other guys. I got 0 e mails, one of the others got a succussful elk e-mail and the last guy to attach to our application got an e mail successful for deer and elk. I was stressed and stayed up untill 12:01 am and verified we were all successful on deer and elk. I dont get it, but now that the stress is over am pretty excited.

I stand corrected. Perhaps there is an error in the email you have on file?

either way, you're going hunting. Have fun.

>>They only send email to the
>>party leader, his app is
>>the only one in the
>>draw.
>
>
>Hmmm. I was the party
>leader on our application with
>three other guys. I
>got 0 e mails, one
>of the others got a
>succussful elk e-mail and the
>last guy to attach to
>our application got an e
>mail successful for deer and
>elk. I was stressed
>and stayed up untill 12:01
>am and verified we were
>all successful on deer and
>elk. I dont get
>it, but now that the
>stress is over am pretty
>excited.

>All,
>I relied on the e-mail I
>received regarding my successful elk
>draw and the lack of
>an e-mail for deer to
>determine that I was not
>successful on Deer. Not
>True! I drew both!
>
>
>Check your results...
>
>
>DC

Same exact thing happened to me. Got the elk email at 4:57 MST Tuesday and that was it. Went to bed thinking that was all I was going to get.

Checked the website Wednesday morning when I got up and had a green box for my deer application as well.

Had our IT guy check the barracuda filter and checked my junk email and no sign of another email from the state on the successful deer tag anywhere.

I was the only person on any of the applications and they were all submitted online so not sure what happened, but I'm happy with the deer tag!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom