Check your cards...it has started

I'm wondering if the hits are happening really slow because usually this thread would have been much busier by now in years past. Nothing for me yet.

My card was charged this morning, so AZ here I come !! Good year so far....first a Colorado draw and now Arizona.

Good luck to everyone else that applied !!

Will az drag it out and charge for a week like ut does or is it over?
37205hornkiller.jpg

Recently, it seems like AZ dumps all the charges almost instantaneously, with a few coming in later to replace those who's cards were refused. Some cards show charges later, Cabelas being one of the slowest.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-18 AT 01:17AM (MST)[p]Congrats to everyone so far!!!
But I agree with shedneck, very pedestrian so far? I thought this would have blown up by now?
Mine is on Cabelas and I'm not sure if I'm scared, or just want it to be a surprise (or disappointment), for those reasons, I haven't called them yet?
My son didn't get hit, but this is his first year applying in AZ...

Cabela's will show a Drop in your Available credit before it post the charge in like 2-3 days, toss in the wknd.....

Robb

Actually, the level of responses and activity has dropped consistently over the last 5 or so years. I guess there are many people such as myself, who lurk but don't reply much anymore.

We have one $45 charge so someone in the family is going to 12a west early or late hunt. At least I know I get to go along.

A friend and his son who applied together have two charges for the same hunts. Another friend put in separately for 12aw early and late and he has a charge as well. Should be a fun fall.

Good luck to all that drew.

>My card was hit yesterday morning.
>I drew 12aw or 12bw
>late. I'm looking forward to
>chasing bucks in AZ. Good
>luck to everyone.
>
>BC

Sweeet and congrats, hope to see the results!! Good luck on the hunt!!

My card was hit yesterday morning! 13b 1st but probably drew 12b west early with 10 pts. When will they post results on the portal?

People here in AZ think maybee by Friday ,but Holiday could screw things up a day or 2. I am anxious to see if I got Stip or late BAB.....BULL!

Hit for Deer! Wow, feels weird to have a tag coming...

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

My card was hit June 30th for $300 and posted to my bank July 2nd! I'm excited to see what I ended up with!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom