checking in

oldoregon

Very Active Member
Hello everybody! I haven't been here in a while, too busy hunting to spend much time on the internet. So how is everybody doing? I miss chatting with you all (don't miss the controversy of course). I hope you all had great hunting seasons last year, and continue to have good luck with this years coming hunts.

Keep those broadheads sharp and bullets flying true-
All the best,
Jordan Ross Manley
www.delsolwildernessadventures.com

Welcome back! Any pics from your travels and adventures?

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

WELL FRICK!!!

START TELLING US SOME STORIES!!!

HUNTING STORIES THAT IS!!!

DID YOU MARY THE BLOND CHICK ON THE HORSE???

MUST OF FINALLY GOT YOUR NEW CORD FOR YOUR PUTER???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Oldoregon, great pictures. Theres something about seeing hunting pictures with horses that really mesmerizes me. fatrooster.

Stories will come...

As for the "blonde chick on the horse," she is a great life partner, and my best friend, but we are not talking marriage yet.

Great pictures double O. Too bad you can't fix a satelite uplink webcam to your hat. That would keep us all busy with beautiful scenery and perhaps slow the controversy here. Looks like you've been having a grand old time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom