Checkout This Video Clip!

Oh, I guess you can tell how much I look around the Internet. That's the first time I saw it. Cool though!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

This video is awesome. I still can't believe the guy never gets drawn on the bull.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

>This video is awesome. I still
>can't believe the guy never
>gets drawn on the bull.
>
>
>
buck1.gif

>
>Later, Brandon

maybe it was too small for him?........

JB

Can you say Cagar en los pantelonas!

dont know if that is how you spell it in spanish but wow

Archery is a year round commitment!!

I kept thinking he was going to poke a big old hole through him at any moment. Would not have liked that.

JB,

If that was really Wayne Carlton, he would have had that bull cast and mounted both of them right next to each other. :)

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

I don't know if it was copyrighted, but I have a pretty grainy VCR tape of the entire video, not just a clip. The hunter was at full draw, the bull came to his back, and it appears to make eye contact under the brim of the hunter's hat. The bull even let loose with a loud bugle!! I think I would've taken off running!!I think the hunter blinked, causing the elk to shy away. The hunter, in turning after the elk, got momentarily blocked by a small tree. Even the "oh, sh--!" of the cameraman adds to the video. It's the neatest sequence I've ever seen.

First time I've seen that clip, and I think I dropped a load in my pants. That thing nearly stepped on the hunter... unreal.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom