CO Sheds?

jd332001

Anyone started finding any CO elk sheds yet? Seems to me they hold on little longer here than other parts. Have friends in Utah who have already found 4 sets and all bulls I see are still packin.

What part of CO are you in? I know some bulls that have dropped in Northern CO.

It is that time of year for the bigger bulls to start dropping around here usually MId march to the end of March is typical for mature bulls. i live in FOrt Collins. All the deer have dropped (I think) so I've been to busy trying to pick up deer antlers, maybe next week I'll head out for elk. Raghorn bulls may not drop for 3 or 4 weeks.

Jeff

Srry, Live around Grand Junction. I will be heading out to some local spots but have not had time to go spy on bulls yet. Thanks for your replys

I live in Grand Junction and I went out this weekend 4-1-06 and saw around 20 to 30 good size bull's still packing. I thought that they would have droped by now.

colohunter1

Yep, I have seen a number of bulls now with one side dropped meaning the other side is soon!!!! Will go out this weekend and find them. In meantime finding deer horns.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom