CO Sheep Auction Tag

That would really sap me! A guy buying a sheep auction tag with proceeds from money taken away from "keeping sheep on the mountain" I am still very bitter!

I dont care whose money he used...he is still an ahole.

It would be nice if RMBS could find a different affiliation to sell the sheep and goat tags.

Never in my life have I wished a poor hunt on anyone, there is a 1st time for everything I guess.

If "ramtagless" doesn't want Dennis to have the tag he should step up to the plate and buy it himself. Then he could change his name. Dennis's money is just as green as anyone elses.

Is his money the same shade of green as the money that was needlessly handed over to attorneys, because he so arrogantly decided to trademark the commonly used term 'grand slam' and then sue other conservation organizations to protect it?

The "other" organization started the fight and promptly got their butts kicked, in court, by GSCO. Read the judgement. Sometimes you have to stand up for yourself and not be bullied around. Interesting how the "other" organization is crying about it now. They should pay the court ordered settlement and move on.

Yep, ramtagless, you are right on that point. Huge egos on both sides prevented this from happening. The fact of the matter is the WSF's CEO and Board were found to have used malice in an attempt to put GSC/Ovis out of business. What other course of action did Mr. Campbell have? In my opinion, the WSF was really misguided in this whole thing. They could have settled this issue on numerous occasions, but chose to continue the fight as well as acting badly (another case of huge egos refusing to admit they were wrong).

I'm hoping the new CEO and the board members of the WSF can work together with GSC/OVIS to bring this rift to a closure and re-unite all the sheep hunters at one convention.

Hey D-Walt -

You are obviously informed in regards to this topic and I am not bustin your chops.

Question - if the term 'grand slam' (and others) had not legally been trademarked? Could this whole disaster have been avoided? And could the millions of dollars that went to litigation have been used to 'put sheep on the mountain.'?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom