Colorado Deer Question/Input

canon

I am going to be heading up to Colorado hopefully this yr with my dad, and I have several questions regarding many different units. I will exchange in depth knowledge of AZ for elk or deer if interested. I am looking at units 77,78 35,36, 43 or any others that might be an option for a NR as a second choice. I am curious about the hunt experience, past experiences whether good or bad, deer #'s, hunter #'s etc. I would like to go up and with some hard hunting be able to have the chance at a 160+ buck if possible. Thanks in Advance. Please PM with any info.

Thanks for the pm.. Response sent. I know az very well and am happy to return the favor. Lots of good "low profile" hunts here for those willing to work a little.

Any help i could get with unit 43 would great. Im just starting out and feel really lost already

DT,

Sent you a PM..

Thanks for the input.. and if anyone has anything else, I am all ears and will more than reciprocate the favor.. let me know.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom