Colorado State sheep and goat raffle

Sandbrew

Here is a Colorado State sheep and goat raffle ticket sales up date.

To date the RMBS has sold Sheep 1500+ Goat 500+ Alberta Bighorn hunt 330+

Please pass the word. I love to see us sell out.

DON'T DELAY these things are selling fast. I will be checking the PO box every day this week.

There is still time to mail in your requests as long as we receive them before Friday we will process your tickets.

Leftovers will be sold at the RMBS Banquet April 2 2005 in Denver.

Ticket order forms can be found at www.bighornsheep.org

Sandbrew

Congrat's Brandon. I sold you your winning ticket. Good luck, not that you'll need it. :)

BTW, John, did you loose Cara and I's phone # ? Haven't heard from you yet. Haha.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-05 AT 04:10PM (MST)[p]Statfreak -
And where were you last night? We got the sailboat trip donated that you said you wanted to bid on and then you didn't show...

Brenton
Beyond broke.... We did want to go to the banquet but we are struggling to make ends meet. I saved up about 250.00 over the last few months so my son, my dad and I could make it down to James John for turkey season next Saturday. With the price of gas we are just going to skim by eating Ramon noodles for 5 days. Who won the sheep and Weaver rifle ? Hope you had fun.

Okay. I understand. Tammy and I worked out tails off, but it was enjoyable. I'm just hoping the folks that attended had fun. The Dennis Campbell presentation on the species of sheep around the world was excellent!

I don't remember exactly who won the sheep tag, but if I recall correctly he was from Hayden, CO and bought the ticket at FNAWS in San Antonio last month. I don't remember who won the rifle either, but he was in attendance at the banquet, as was the goat tag winner.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-05 AT 07:52PM (MST)[p]The Colorado state Bighorn Sheep tag raffle was by Danny Meyring of Walden, CO.

Congrats. Brandon!

Did you check your lotto numbers yet (heehee).

Good Luck,

Vince

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom