Colusa county buck

Blueoak

Very Active Member
This is a buck from the hot hills of Colusa county A-zone

daveelliott63003-3.jpg

Blueoak,
Nice buck, are you from that area? I have a good friend that is a sheriff in colusa. He gets some nice ones on private land near Williams. Sure would love to get a pig over there. They have some big ones. Thanks for sharing the pic.

M. Hanson

Blueoak,

Nice buck. I have never hunted that area but have hunted the refuge for ducks and geese and have had some good shoots.A lot of pvt property around that area isn't it?

Ridge Runner

Ridgerunner

Check out the Blm land at the intsection of hwy20 and 16. there is 13000ac they bought a few years ago. Lots of it was burned two years ago. I leased the ranch untill the bought it. I know it like the back of my hand. Its hot early, but in sept. during the week, it can be a good hunt.

Thanks Blueoak.

I have seen the the tule elk along that stretch of the Cache creek is that the area? We come up from Antioch along 16 then make the left on to 20 when we come up to Lake county. Is the BLM land there on the west side of 16? I have also hunted down there in the indian valley area and also pulled out some beautiful rainbows out of the resevior. Would be interested in that BLM land though. Thanks.

Happy trails

Ridge Runner

Everything west of hwy 16, down to the low water bridge is public ground. Everything to the east is me, for about 3 miles.

Nice buck, how is the hog hunting in cache creek I herd they have some in their.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom