Condolences to Zeke

I am sorry for your loss. There is nothing worse. I have three sons. One of them is also 39. I can't imagine how I could handle this. Best wishes and peace for you. mh

Zeke, I am sorry to hear of the loss of your son Zac. Although I didn't know him,from what I have read,I have come to believe that Zac was one of the good people. Sadly, sometimes it's the good people are called home to soon I hope you and your family,and all who loved him can find peace and have only good memories of the time you all shared with Zac.

Very sorry for your loss Zeke.
My family and I have dealt with a similar tragic loss recently. I can't say it gets easier but remembering the great human being they were and the experiences we shared together in this life make it bearable.
God bless you and your family.

Zeke,
My heart aches for you and for your son's young family - my deepest condolences to you all and my prayers will be with you.

I didn't know Zac, but I work with and am good friends with the person that was with Zac when this tragedy occurred. I know he is hurting in a bad way as well having witnessed the accident and not being able to help him. Your son lived life to the fullest and influenced many people in a very positive way. He made a difference in his time here on earth for sure and that is what it is truly all about.

I pray that you will find peace and comfort through this very difficult time.

Take care my friend!!

Zac was an incredible mountain athlete, who died doing what he loved. But his funeral highlighted that he was an even more amazing father, husband, son and friend to countless others. What an awesome tribute to Zeke's "beautiful son". Kyle, LaNae, and their 4 daughters all spoke, including Zac's beautiful wife. They were rock solid in their faith and commitment to being with Zac again. That gave all thousand or so who attended, great comfort and hope for a brighter day. Zac's passing was indeed tragic and the hard times are yet ahead, but I learned yesterday that we would all be much better off if we could "live like Zac".

We love you Zeke!

Oh No how tragic. My sincere condolences to Zeke,Family and friends. The thought of this brings tears. I can only imagine the heart ache and pain. I am sure he will be with you forever for there is a spot in your heart for him and no one can take that away. You will meet again on the other side. Be well my friend God Bless. Rutnbuck

The trail running community is in lock step with all the comments here on MM. Condolences to Kyle and the family.

MT_Grizz.jpg

Thank you, one and all, for thinking about us in this difficult time. It really helps and a simple thanks doesn't express my real gratitude.

You're all so very kind to rally behind us and offer (and give) your support in many ways.

What a great crew!!!

Zeke

PS: Going forward, I'll be sharing some pics of a few of Zac's life accomplishments and highlighting his closest friendships but I have to get my feet under me before I do so. I not only lost a son, who is a great person, husband and father, but a business partner too.
I'm feeling pressure but feeling his help too.

Wow this really shook me up. I'm so sorry as I can not imagine what you and your family are going through. My prayers will include you and yours. May God bless and comfort you.

DZ

Hang in there Zeke!

Tough Times for Sure & I Can't Imagine The Pain You're going Through!

God Bless!

[Font][Font color = "blue"]Ah yes we have insider trading and computer dating but I never goin for that!
Ain't no machine pickin out my Queen cause it may not have all the facts!
I've got my own taste and my own ways I'd rather not talk about
and my private life is my private life and they ain't gonna find out!

90087hankjr.jpg

Zeke,

I am grateful that they honored Zac at the Full Curl banquet in Salt Lake this month. So very sorry for your loss! I thought the only tears that would shed at the banquet would be from hunters who won sheep hunts. I was wrong.

#livelikezac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom