Conservation Project...

banker

Here is everyone?s chance... What would you like to see done as a Conservation Project?

I would like to see what you want done with the Conservation Tag money. And in addition to that, what do you want the DWR & BLM to do as part on their ongoing projects?

Are you willing to get involved to carry out the ideas?

How about seeing some money set aside for agencies to INFORCE OHV laws on public lands.

Illegal use of ATVs on public lands not only destroys HABITAT, it divides hunters, creates conflicts among many groups of outdoor users, etc. etc.

Maybe we could compensate Bess for some of his specialty high country tune ups! Anyone that's bought .50 cal ammo knows it isn't CHEAP! :)

Perhaps a monster muleys against illegal ATV use idiots day around Strawberry during the hunts. We could help educate the uninformed hunters by handing out maps and flyers about where we can and can't use ATVs, and have Bess give them a tune up if they fail to follow the laws.

Just an idea;)

I would like to see some habitat improvement in the Northern or Northeastern unit. I don't know exactly what to do but I will come help and bring some friends.

Prism IS PISSED,I CAN TELL!!!

DAMN!!!

FREE BULLETS???

I MIGHT EVEN THROW A FEW WARNINGS,SOMETHING I NORMALLY DON'T DO!!!

I THINK Prism IS ON TO SOMETHING HERE!!!

TEACHING 96,000 UTARDS WON'T BE CHEAP THOUGH!!!

I'LL DONATE THE LABOR,NO PROBLEM,CUZZ I LIKE TUNEING!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING ALL THE LAWS IN THE WORLD AIN'T WORTH A DAMN UNLESS THEY'RE ENFORCED!!!

RE: Prism IS PISSED,I CAN TELL!!!

Great idea, second that. Let Bess tune em up. Also it would be nice to see some more money go to new hunting lands. We can always use more money for that, especially with the new public lands sales going on now.

I would like to see all of the 200"+ bucks from the Henries, Pauns, Az. Strip, Mexico, etc. transplated from those locations to the Northeastern Unit. Particularly, I would like to see them place in a secret location that I am only privy to. :)

All joking aside, I would defintely like to see more work done in the General Season areas, rather than seeing the majority of the dollars going to areas that very few hunters will ever get to hunt.

Maybe something like a bounty for Coyotes to help with the predator population.

Purchasing winter/summer lands to help insure essential habitat.

TUFF

I would like to see them enforce a no building code above a certain elevation on the benches. It's eating up what little winter grounds that are left. And maybe do somthing about Kennecot's new housing development on the Oquirrh Mnts. that beast is going to ruin what little is left on the west side.

I just think there is too much building going on... where is the water for all these new houses going to come from? we live in a desert for gosh sakes..

Maybe limit everyone to 2 kids would be a start...

(Dont mind me, Im in a grumpy mood today)
Nate

LAST EDITED ON May-23-06 AT 04:03PM (MST)[p]All right, seriously, I am willing to get involved. I have an idea that I am sure would benefit hunters (as well as others) in the area I live in.

I would like some ideas on the best way to go about it. Especially, who to contact.

It wouldn't cost much, and I am sure I could recruit volunteers. It would be really interesting to see if it would be considered.

-Jason

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom