Cool hunts for good people

D

dwylie

Hello,

A while back I reached out to you all about helping disabled hunters, thanks for the replies that I got from several you folks. As you well know, the tradition means a lot to many of us and the selflessness of my fellow hunters, ranchers, part-time gathers, is encouraging.

I'd like to know if any disabled veterans, teachers, good people that need a hand read this post. If you do, please feel free to contact me to see if we can help with a cow elk hunt or something of that nature. Sometimes we get a couple tags or access to hunt behind hounds on private land from ranchers/outfitters and then there is a group of us who like to give back by helping folks out on these hunts.

Enjoy the wild spaces and harvest when you can, adios.

Dustin
(505) 480-2374
www.gounlimited.org

Good ole New Mexico, what a place!

86261track.jpg

6234treed3.jpg

600simg0171.jpg

1187slion.jpg

Yo Dustin,
I saw several sets tracks on a place I was checking for your hunt yesterday.....we have permission on 3 places so far. Looking good and we can come get the cats later or during.lol

And on a side note I haven't been able to get in touch with that AZ guy about the Make a Wish kids,so I have a cow tag for a Wounded Warrior you might know for my place. Call me. Hank

My brother and I are willing to run our dogs for a couple of 3-day lion hunts once the snow gets here if you have some good people that want to try and harvest a mature tom. You can email me back if you are interested.Northern NM is where we mostly hunt. [email protected]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom