Cool wedding band or ring

thumbnailCA0JRH3Y.jpg

Aint no such thing as a cool wedding band-

Its like that little white speck on a piece of bird turd...its still bird turd!

Color it any way you want. It still says "you can't go hunting, you have to clean the garage", or "...we have have to go to my parents this weekend, the guys will understand."

And the guys DO understand- you're an idiot!

But if you're idiot enough to marry, you may as well rebel how you can and go with a camo band....

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Wow !!! tell us how you really feel

Tag I disagree, I think its SEXY when a MAN isn't afraid to show he is taken or wear his ring, and it all depends on the girl you marry if you stop being the person you were when she met you, all because you said I DO!

LAST EDITED ON May-06-12 AT 11:55PM (MST)[p]Not to mention you don't have to be married to wear something like this, I still think they are nice regardless

Huntin fool how are they redneck, I don't see any duct tape on them :)

Tag,

I disagree. That may be the case if you marry the wrong woman. I am married and have been for going on 11 years and have 4 kids. I hunt all I want, plus snowmobile, mtn bike, road bike and hike. Running my own business ties me down more than my wife does. I would argue that I do everything I care to do plus she makes me a better person. However, I would never rock a camo wedding band just because it's not my style. I just know there are plenty of guys that would! Let us know when you find that "right" lady for you tag.

I think He/Tag looks for the 'right' Lady every week or two!:D

GAWD,don't let a Woman in between Him & His Fenwick!:D

First question He asks a Chick:

Would you like to see my 'Pole'?

Then He whips his Fly Rod out & imediately they start to wonder about the ole Tagmiester!:D

RAZZIN Ya Tag!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom