Coues Book ???

N

NMHUNTNUTT1

I hope someone can point me in the right direction for Dwayne Adams book . Is it available at Sportsmans Warehouse ???Thanks ...NMHUNTNUTT

Call Duwane at 520-385-4995 or go to www.coueswhitetail.com and you can buy it......Duwane was in NM antelope hunting with clients but probably is back......... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-05 AT 08:37AM (MST)[p]Definitely pick this book-up and read it if you get the chance. Especially this time of year as the fall hunts approach.... it will REALLY get you stoked for your hunt!

S.

:)

PS: Hey LORONA, I think I know some of your family. I'm Kristi & Sammy's uncle (Mary is my sister...). Hunting 24A this year?

Hey stanley you are right about knowing my family I am sammi and kristi's cousin.but sad to say that I didnt get drawn for anything at all no deer or elk but I love 24A.You know since it's really my back yard growning up in kearny/Hayden area.I have been going out in 24A latley with my buddy john and Ramon(maes)I think you know them.I havent seen any good bucks at all but lots of does cant seem to find them even with my new baby(Swarovski 15X56 SLC).Seen a couple of ok bucks in 37B but I want a big Whitetail.Anyways thanks for the reply.By the way my name is Marcos.

Marcos:

Yep, 24A is awesome country for sure. I've never hunted coues there because I can never get the December tag. I've been hunting mainly down in the 36 units the past few years.... When I grew-up in Kearny (70s/early 80s), we always focused on the muleys. 37B first choice, 24A second. Those were the days when there were LOTS of muleys running around there.

I'm heading-up to 6A this weekend for an archery cow hunt. My little boy got the 6A Junior cow hunt in mid October so I'm mainly scouting for his hunt, but maybe I'll get lucky and stick one. No deer tag for me this year though.

Anyway, good luck to the Lorona/Maes crowd this year. Always good to see a local on here. Which Lorona is your dad anyway? Please tell me it's not Pee Wee! ;-)

Stan

Thats good to hear that your boy got a tag my brother also drew a tag he got a bull tag for unit 23 in december.I will be with him on that hunt and speaking of the maes I went glassing with John Maes yesterday in unit 32 and we saw twenty-eight deer and we glassed up a couple of really good bucks the rest of the buck we saw were pretty small but there were alot of fawns out there we saw at least 4 or 5.We had a blast though it's always fun to get out there and find deer.Good Luck with your scouting trip and by the way PeeWee is my uncle.My dad was Rick.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-14-05 AT 09:04AM (MST)[p]Wow Marcos, I didn't know you were Rick's boy. Sincere condolences on your dad's passing. I was at the funeral (along with half of the people in the Copper Basin!). I'm sure you've heard this a bunch, but your father was a first class man!

He actually taught me a lot about fishing & hunting when I was young. When Sam & Mary first got married, your dad used to haul me and my buddy up to Greer (and Roosevelt, and anywhere else there were fish to be caught...) with him & the crew (Bracamonte's, Pachecos, etc..) to go fishing. Imagine, this twenty-something guy hauling a couple of snot-nosed little kids along that he hardly knew. I learned a lot about a lot of things from those trips with all of those guys..... ;-)

Anyway, I can't say enough about him. He was the best, no doubt about it.

Regards,
S.

PS: Hope your baby keeps finding you lots of deer, and good luck to Nimo on the elk hunt!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom