Cougars on Prowl in Park City!!!

cowslayer

Had to laugh about this when I heard it on the radio driving home today. This is funny on so many different accounts. I think we ought to send up our local "Houndsmen" up there to take down the uprising.

LOL

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - www.vipoptics.com

The division of Wildlife Resources has been receiving numerous calls about cougar sightings in Park City. A lot of them walking up and down the streets of Residential Park City.

Just this week their have been 2 sightings and the fish and game is trying to calm the concern of these predators in the neighborhoods.

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - www.vipoptics.com

SEE!!!

EVEN THE LIONS ARE GETTING SICK OF THEM LEFT WINGIN LIBERALS & ARE ABOUT TO START MAKIN A FEW MEALS!!!

BETTER GET HoundDawgy UP THEIR TO AT LEAST SOOTHE THE CUTE ONES!!!

DON'T REALLY KNOW WHATS GONNA BE WORSE???

WHEN ONE OF THE LOCALS GET ATE BY A LION???

OR WHEN HoundDawgy STRETCHES ONE OF THEM LIONS DOWN TOWN PARK CITY???

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

You know....there are enough Utes in that neck of the woods Cougars shouldn't last long. OH, sorry wrong cougar! I was up there last night and I didn't see anything that even remotely looked like Bessy!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Hey Bobcat,

This is you folks fault over there!! There is so much hounding power out there in the Basin, so many legends... that those poor lions are scared to death and fleeing over the hill to Park City!!
LOL!!

Boy, that's hard to say without busting out laughing. ;-)

Yup, it's the Basin's fault. :) :) Poor lions, don't have a chance over there with so much greatness.

When I saw "Cougars on Prowl in Park City" I thought somebody was talking about Bobcat's mom. Wrong "cougar" I guess.

Just kidding Bobcat.

Grizzly

There's been two captured in the neighborhoods of Eagle mountain as well in the past couple months.

Poodles must taste better than mule deer! :9

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Sniff sniff... whine whine.... sniff sniff...

Sounds like you two got it all figured out. Now just one thing left to do. Get off your asses and go kill some lions and save your poor deer.

Piece of cake, just go kill a couple of lions!! Tell ya what, since I'm such a nice guy I'll even help steer you to where a couple are hanging out...

Eagle Mountain and Park City. Good luck and happy hunting!! ;-)

Mama says lion hunting is like a box of chocolates. I love my mama. :)

PS... Catching lions is easy too! I'll let you in on the secret:

Climb a tree and hide, be real quiet and make a noise like a deer, and then wait...

Never fails!!

I love your mama too. Thanks for the two cute smiley faces..reminds me of my daughter typing..

SlickWilly!!!

PFF...............!!!

THERES A NAME WORTH A CHANGE!!!

MUST BE THOUSANDS OF LIONS IF 2 HAVE BEEN SPOTTED RECENTLY!!!

LIKE HoundDawg SAID,GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND GO SEE HOW MANY YOU CAN ROUND UP IN A WEEK!!!

ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS ACT LIKE A TARD!!!

YOU MIGHT HAVE THAT PART FIGURED OUT!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom