COUGH IT UP BEAVIS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I Originally Heard in the 370" Range?

The time the Story got to the Basin I'm now hearing 420":D

A Pic anytime now would be fine!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

CHIME in Beavis!

We gonna have to buy a Magazine?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Come on Beavis!

Your Head should be De-Swelling just a little by now!

>Cool pic from fb, but those
>scores they are quoting are
>way too high.

They must still be using that extra mass measurement!

I helped score the 370 6x7. It is that big. Awesome bull. What you can't see is the mass on that bull which was real good. Not one measurement under 7 inches.

>I don't really care to justify
>anything but for those who
>have to be armchair internet
>heros, the 8x8 is a
>low 360's mainframe 7x7 with
>a 14" triple browtine.
>The 6x7 has 18" 1-4's.
> Now believe it or
>not I don't particularly care...but
>we had a wonderful time
>killing them!
>
>https://www.facebook.com/strawberrybayoutfitters

We finally got a response!

I was just giving you are hard time Beavis. Good to see you are still alive. And congrats on some good bulls.

>I don't really care to justify
>anything but for those who
>have to be armchair internet
>heros, the 8x8 is a
>low 360's mainframe 7x7 with
>a 14" triple browtine.
>The 6x7 has 18" 1-4's.
> Now believe it or
>not I don't particularly care...but
>we had a wonderful time
>killing them!

Hi Cameron, Awesome photo & great bulls !! Like I said a couple years back you and your bunch are top notch when it comes to big elk on the Wasatch, and yes I know from experience!
Warren
>
>https://www.facebook.com/strawberrybayoutfitters

Kinda Funny When I asked Beavis a Month and a Half ago if He'd seen the 8X8 Bull & He said He'd never seen it!:D

At the Time I Thought he was an 8X7 but it is the same Bull!

Funny how they're Sportin it Now!

Nice Job Beavis!

Can you post a couple more Pics of your Bull & Thanks!

@torowy (aka internet hero), I can only assume that you have seen other photos because i'm not sure how you could score those bulls based on their FB photo. It's a great team photo, but not an ideal one for scoring.

Hopefully, we will get to see some close up photos.

>Cool pic from fb, but those
>scores they are quoting are
>way too high.

Exactly the reason so many don't post pics if their animals anymore....what a d!ck

Traditional >>>------->

Those are all great bulls and congrats to the hunters. But not one of those bulls are near the score they say. maybe i just need to get a new scoring system. ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom