>
>no one George....no one
>
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

George only Sings one Song a year to Win!

Did He Not Sing a Song this Year?

Country Ain't Country anymore!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Country music has sucked a big one for a while... gimme George Jones on an ol cassette anyday over this crap about dudes in love with their damn trucks.... seems every song has to mention their trucks? Sure, trucks are great but what about the whiskey and women?

Doug Supernaws rendition is the best, Homer. It is a must listen to for my Pop and me when we head out on an out of state hunt.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

You know George Jones died a couple years ago, right?

I saw himm in denver about 14 yrs ago and I was wearing a Keith Whitley memorial ride shirt. His merch man said "George would love your shirt" and gave me autographed 8 x 10. It is safe somewhere, hidden in a book til i find it to display... Merle Hagg and Ralph Stanley went after George...

Not many of the old timers left.

That's why I switched to the new Hillbilly Blue Grass stuff...Spotify is my hero....so much new music everyday that you don't hear on the mainstream radio...

Agree, this new stuff is not country.

Thats why i have Sirius and listen to Willies Roadhouse and Outlaw Country.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

>Agree, this new stuff is not
>country.
>
>Thats why i have Sirius and
>listen to Willies Roadhouse and
>Outlaw Country.
>
>from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

+1

That's probably about right. Once it turned into the ?new? top 40 it was dead to me.

>Charlie Rich figured it died about
>October 13th 1975.
>
>
>#livelikezac

Hasbean

I'm pretty sure you all know you sound like a bunch of Grumpy Old Men! Every generation of Music evolves and changes. Some changes are good, others not so much. Country music is still one of the only forms of music that actually expresses real emotions. Has actual harmonies, and a tune to sing along with. I love a lot of the new country. A lot of the old twangy music you guys long for doesn't do that much for me. But, to each his own.

>I'm pretty sure you all know
>you sound like a bunch
>of Grumpy Old Men! Every
>generation of Music evolves and
>changes. Some changes are good,
>others not so much. Country
>music is still one of
>the only forms of music
>that actually expresses real emotions.
>Has actual harmonies, and a
>tune to sing along with.
>I love a lot of
>the new country. A lot
>of the old twangy music
>you guys long for doesn't
>do that much for me.
>But, to each his own.
>

Hey idabigbuck, "GET OFF MY LAWN!!!"

#livelikezac

>I'm pretty sure you all know
>you sound like a bunch
>of Grumpy Old Men! Every
>generation of Music evolves and
>changes. Some changes are good,
>others not so much. Country
>music is still one of
>the only forms of music
>that actually expresses real emotions.
>Has actual harmonies, and a
>tune to sing along with.
>I love a lot of
>the new country. A lot
>of the old twangy music
>you guys long for doesn't
>do that much for me.
>But, to each his own.
>

I agree there is still some good country coming out. A lot that don't make the radio.

Every generation has their own identity and their own brand of music. I had to listen to my daughters heavy metal when she was a teenager. I had to grit my teeth, but I got through it. She turned out okay. I think she's a stronger, more grounded person than I am.

Could someone post up that song ?long black train ? I would like to dedicate that to our out going Governor Brown of the once great state of California.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom