County Advisory Boards

BaldBeaver

This is a call to all Clark County (and other counties as well)residents. Please, start attending your advisory board meetings. Lately there has been a large number of anti-hunters attending these meetings. As it is the responsibility of the County Advisory Boards to make reccomendations to the State Commission, if we dont speak our voice, the anti's are going to win. I saw a specific case of this over this past week. PLease, if you dont want to lose your rights, you need to speak up. The next Advisory board for Clark county will be March 20th at the Las Vegas Government Center from 6pm to 9pm.
~BaldBeaver

Start here on the dates and locations

http://www.ndow.org/learn/cab/

As far as what happened, since the inception of the bear hunt county cabs and state commission are on the radar of the Anti's. They want to get rid of the bear hunt. They have major issues with trapping and with bear hunt. The more meetings they attend the more they find out things they don't like. Attend your county meeting voice your opinion. You are going to end up with just Anti's at your meeting and your cabs are going to have no choice but to vote their way as the Anti voice is the only one speaking out.

Alex

You boys in NV need to stay on top of this and take the time to attend. Hunting rights for all of us are riding on you. I'll do the same for you in AZ.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-12 AT 03:46PM (MST)[p]There are numerous efforts being made by the anti's to take away alot of our rights. If you look at history in this country they have made alot of headway. We need to stand up for our rights, because every fight they win gets them one more step closer to us not being able to hunt or trap at all.

~BaldBeaver

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-12 AT 09:38PM (MST)[p]Just to give one specific. Their is consideration to eliminating certain areas allowed in last years bear hunt. Even though these same areas allow deer hunting, the antis are arguing that it is a public safety issue and that it's not just about the bears. Yet they are not arguing to have it removed for the deer hunt. If they take away one unit now, then it will be another next year, then another, then another.....you get the point. At least I hope you do. PLEASE, get to your county advisory board and speak your mind. I can attest first hand that they do listen, my voice among others got us 4 days added to the end of our August mule deer archery hunt. They took 8 days off the beginning of our season last year and were going to take another two this year without giving it back at the end. We got 4 days, better than nothing.
~BaldBeaver

Thank you for the heads up on these meetings Beaver. With all the struggles of the world today, along with taking care of a family, I didn't even realize these take place. Now that I know I will attend as many as these that I possibly can, and encourage others to also attend. Hopefully it will help ensure that my kids, and others as well, will enjoy the same rights and privleges I myself have over the years as a lifetime Nevada sportsman.

Can't complain if you don't speak up!

The seats still warm, I just read about it this morning.

For others who may not be aware, one of the members of the Clark County Advisory Board has just resigned. Let's hope we get a true voice for Nevada sportsmen to fill the position. They are currently taking applications, and I believe Commissioners have 60 days to fill the position.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom