COVID Scams Starting to Unravel

Bluehair

Long Time Member
I thought I would post up a Politico article since it might not be on some of our posters reading list :)

Anyway, its about time these details started surfacing. Now we can start connecting the dots to see who bent the American taxpayers over. I look forward to seeing which politicians had their hand in the cookie jar (n)

There is way too much detail here to tackle, so just ponder the 700,000 gallons of hand sanitizer, and these numbers of wasted materials:

“The state Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services and the health department confirmed some of what was bought and perhaps wasted: about 3,000 pallets of unused PPE in Brooklyn and Utica warehouses; roughly 1,600 pallets of expired lactated ringers — used as part of IV fluids; as well as 500 pallets of expired liquid soap.”

I have a feeling that is just a drop in the waste bucket.

Once the pandemic response reached fanatical stage, every official, every business leader, and every politician would spare "no expense" to "flatten the curve". Getting called out for not doing so was tantamount to murder- and that's not an exaggeration.

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one. Charles Mackay

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom