Cow decoys

Willametteriveroutlaw

I've used them successfully for geese.. (had a plywood holestein fully equipped with a gun rack that was hell at dairys) But I am looking at getting one for antalope hunting with by Bow, does anyone have any reccomendations on one they have used in the past as a single shooter?

Montana Decoy's Moo Cow is hard to beat. Use them for everything from antelope to mule deer to whitetail and some day will use them for snow geese.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

I like the Augus cow, No wait the Hereford is pretty nice too.
We use them on Geese and they work great, Nephews use them on speed goats and they work great so using them on deer or elk I bet they will work great too.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Jun-22-10 AT 09:27PM (MST)[p]Mike I was just looking at that one, That looks better then those plywood ones my nephews have. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Sp that's what them things are I see all over the gas fields riddled with bullet holes...just kidding, hey when I was in high school we used live horses..should of seen the funny looks on their faces when the horse kept on walkin an they were lookin down a gun barrel at 30 yards...

Use them things here in Wyoming and on certain days with right conditions they double as a Hang-Glider....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom