Cowboy Excuses Forum

Runnoft

mtmuley, maybe you could start The Official Cowboy's Excuses Forum. You and their other fan could could come up with a top ten list of excuses each week. Kinda like Dave Letterman has. Until the official forum gets going I'm sure several MM members will help you out.

I'll get it started;

10. Training camp was on Brokeback Mountain.

9. Jessica said if I fumble the snap and lose the game, she will give me oral every day. That lying beach!

<Stu Padasso Pro Staff

<Dixie Nourmous Field Staff

8: COWBOY-UP CUPCAKE!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

First thing I thought of yesterday was MtMuley kicking his dog, wondering how he was going to show his cyber face around here.
Go Broncos!

WTF???

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Those are my excuses as to why the Cowboys are in such sad shape. They are poor excuses I know.....

LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-10 AT 08:04PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/4162dallas_cowboys.jpg

Perfect for soaking up the tears of another failure

It seems as if there are a lot of pics of this so called QB with his head buried in his losing hands. Good stuff!

HA HA HA Tony Romo will be the starting QB in Minnasoda next year! (if he does'nt kill him self)
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

hell some of those sound like they fit my Viking. What the hell a 0-2 start. The season just got tougher to win it all.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>hell some of those sound like
>they fit my Viking. What
>the hell a 0-2 start.
>The season just got tougher
>to win it all.
>
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".

LOL Dolphins are off to a 2-0 start!!! Go Fins!!!

I have dedicated this ENTIRE season to watching tha Cowboys get beat......

I used to get excited when a favorite team won, but I have found lately that, there are WAY more giggles to be had seeing all these whining Cowboy fans cry about them LOSING!

In reality with the season so young they will meed a lot more excuses than ten. I'll throw a few more out there.

*Our friends at the St Louis Rams convinced us "Winning's no big deal".

*Who needs all the pressure of a Superbowl? Not us, mtmuley!

BTW where is mtmuley?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-10 AT 10:58AM (MST)[p] Dead? He was the kiss of death to the Cowboys chances of winning it all
so jimmy had him hushed up!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

NEWS ALERT!!!

Training at the Cowboys stadium was delayed nearly two hours this morning, after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the ground.

Initially the NFL team thought it was a prank! Training was immediately suspended, while police and Homeland Security officials were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, Dallas Police forensic experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players, was in fact, the goal line marking.

Practice will resume this afternoon after Police and Homeland Security decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

}>

6. We lost our balls!

Life is like riding bulls. You're never truly ready ..... it just gets to be your turn.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom